Republican Senators are revolting against Mitch McConnell over his Trump-Russia coverup

McConnell joined McCain in support of an investigation into the alleged hacking. What more do the radicals want? McCain claimed that the U.S. was totally in the dark about the hacking. If this is true what the hell are we paying the CIA (secret budget) and a half a dozen other intelligence agencies for? While we are at it, what the hell are we paying McCain for if he is suddenly unsure about U.S. security while he chairs the Armed Services committee? Something is fishy and Trump needs to drain the swamp sooner rather than later.
Stop your lying, wh. McCain and Graham metaphorically pushed McConnell against the wall and gut punched. McConnell will knuckle under.

Why is it that every person who was begging for the evidence now are screaming to keep it secret?

Why do the same bunch who said there was no evidence now are concerned that the evidence would deligitimize Trump? ....Like they know something is there after screaming there wasnt anything there?

And if it does show Russia helped Trump then why is Trump more important than our democracy?

I mean if we find a link should we immediately drop it for Trump's sake?
"Evidence" of what, douche bag?

Whatever the evidence is of...why are you screaming for it be secret after just last week crying that you wanted to see it?

You would be terrible at poker.
I'm not screaming for anything to be "secret." I just oppose giving douche bags a platform to broadcast their lies and fake news. If they want to get their fake news outlets to investigate it, hammer away, but don't insist Republicans should participate in this con.

What are you afraid will come out, td? These hacking investigations are going to happen.

Maybe Putee and Comrade Stump are closer than anyone thinks.

Tappydancer wants the evidence just not in public. And if it's linked to Trump the investigations should stop immediately for the good of Trump...I bet you thought I was going to say for the good of America but that's secondary to supporting Trump.
Get this through you thick skull: Republicans are not going to help a bunch of douche bags delegitimize the Trump presidency.

I'm not too comfortable with these investigations like Benghazi and how this one is starting out where emphasis is far too much on the motive instead of getting to the facts.

The motive comes from the facts...not the other way around silly head.

What are you afraid will come out, td? These hacking investigations are going to happen.

Tappydancer wants the evidence just not in public. And if it's linked to Trump the investigations should stop immediately for the good of Trump...I bet you thought I was going to say for the good of America but that's secondary to supporting Trump.
Get this through you thick skull: Republicans are not going to help a bunch of douche bags delegitimize the Trump presidency.

Trump and the GOP have more important things to get done than to indulge sour puss face liberals and back stabbing GOP establishment RINO assholes.

The hacking itself would delegitimize Trump. Not revealing it happened. What happened? You were all for it last week. What's changed?

Trump and the GOP have more important things to get done than to indulge sour puss face liberals and back stabbing GOP establishment RINO assholes.

Yeah, like stopping Cyber espionage. Why you think that isn't important is puzzling.

Aread you waiting until it happens to Trump himself before siding with America?

Yeah, like stopping Cyber espionage. Why you think that isn't important is puzzling.

:blahblah:

Putin is looking forward to free reign in Eastern Europe. He may be able to reassemble the old USSR while Stump is in office.
The two assholes say both countries need more nukes until the world gives up its insanity about nukes!

:blahblah:
When are you going to side with American values?

Good. But remember this fakey. They are going to be run by a admin that isn't actively trying to cover up for the DNC. You might not like what they find.

Good. But remember this fakey. They are going to be run by a admin that isn't actively trying to cover up for the DNC. You might not like what they find.
wetwall, doll, you are all wet. Let Obama and DNC traumatic syndrome go. Embrace the truth. Embrace the motive, instead of your insane partisanship.

Why is it that every person who was begging for the evidence now are screaming to keep it secret?

Why do the same bunch who said there was no evidence now are concerned that the evidence would deligitimize Trump? ....Like they know something is there after screaming there wasnt anything there?

And if it does show Russia helped Trump then why is Trump more important than our democracy?

Open hearings are now secret in your world? Put down the freaking bong.

McConnell knows damn well McCain wants to put on a bloody dog an pony show. With his mavericky self in charge.

All he is saying is let's let the committees that are already set up do their jobs. McCain just wants to be the star of the show again.

I am so glad he never became President.

mcconnellmitch_121216_getty.jpg

© Getty
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said in a new interview that no select committee is needed to look into the Russian meddling in the US. presidential election.

McConnell in an interview that aired Monday with Kentucky Educational Television described Russian hacking as a "serious issue," according to The Washington Examiner.

But it "doesn't require" a special committee, he added.

"We have a Senate Intelligence Committee and a House Intelligence Committee, run by knowledgeable, responsible people," McConnell said.
"There's no question that the Russians were messing around in our election. It is a matter of genuine concern and it needs to be investigated."

"In the Senate, we're gonna investigate that in what we call regular order," he said.

The Kentucky Republican said he thinks the Senate Intelligence Committee is "fully capable of handling this."

McConnell stands firm: No select committee needed to investigate Russian meddling

Why shouldn't there be a Bi- Partisan committee?

This is a big deal, why is McConnell minimizing it?

He is about as crooked as they come...Old Turtle Fart Face..

We don't need any kangaroo courts to help Democrats attempts to delegitimize the Trump presidency. Any Republican pol who cooperates with this shit is going to incur the wrath of all the voters who voted for Trump.

I would think that the Trumps would want to see exactly what happened with a Bi-Partisan standing, investicagting a possible RUSSIA HACK.......
Otherwise it is going to hang over his 4 years like heavy smog.

Now i supported Trump until he picked Pence, I didn't like his pick
Trump was getting slammed by most of the GOP, as well as News Fox who hated him, until they hate to support him/

They tried to cheat Trump all through the primaries..

3/4 of the republicans think Trump is a joke, but have to support him.

Didn't you see that other post I put up? The one that explains how government works? It's bi partisan. Despite Jake and other whackos trying to make McConnell's stance on this as "covering up for the Russians" these established committees are bi partisan and they are run by individuals who don't want to be in the limelight 24/7 like old mavericky asshole from hell who was a war hero once upon a time John McCain.

Here you go again.

Committee Members
chair_0.jpg

Richard Burr
North Carolina
Chairman
vice-chair.jpg

Dianne Feinstein
California
Vice Chairman

Republicans
Democrats
U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

Open hearings are now secret in your world? Put down the freaking bong.

Open hearing aren't what McConnell is pushing for. See? We agree!

McConnell joined McCain in support of an investigation into the alleged hacking. What more do the radicals want? McCain claimed that the U.S. was totally in the dark about the hacking. If this is true what the hell are we paying the CIA (secret budget) and a half a dozen other intelligence agencies for? While we are at it, what the hell are we paying McCain for if he is suddenly unsure about U.S. security while he chairs the Armed Services committee? Something is fishy and Trump needs to drain the swamp sooner rather than later.

Why are you opposed to an investigation?

The TrumpenOrangeFuhrer has much to hide in his relationship with the Russians.

And the Russian hacking is something Mitch is trying to hide, and his efforts are beginning to unravel.

Republican Senators are revolting against Mitch McConnell over his Trump-Russia coverup

The chorus of Republican Senators revolting against their own Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell, is now reaching a fever pitch. McConnell has been going out of his way to try to contain any investigation of Russia’s role in rigging the election for Donald Trump, keeping it limited to an existing committee so he can control it. But one by one, Republicans in the Senate are taking a stand against him in the name of forcing the creation of a Select Committee to investigate the matter properly.

The rebellion began when two influential longtime Republican Senators, John McCain of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, issued a joint statement with leading Senate Democrats demanding that a Select Committee be created. But while McConnell ultimately agreed to go along with a Trump-Russia investigation in a bizarrely uncomfortable video statement, he’s been attempting to pigeon hole it into the existing intelligence committee.

Not good enough, says Republican Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado, who according to Politico is introducing a bill which would create a Select Committee to investigate the election cyberterrorism. This will force Mitch McConnell to either allow a Senate-wide vote to take place on it, or make himself look guilty by refusing to allow legislation from his own party to come to the floor. But McConnell may have something specific to hide here.
Oy vey

Forum List

Back