Republican Radio Address - Nevada Governor

i dont know Dante.....i cant listen to any of these jerks.....90% of what they say is bullshit anyway....

Weened myself off of cable tv a few years ago. Now regular/network tv is being dumped. Radio is less obnoxious

Dumped my TV 12 years ago. No TV in the house.

I could probably handle it if it was just me with no TV. But got 3 kids and a wife. I have several shows in enjoy SOA,Football,Duck Dynasty etc. I don't watch the propaganda channels though.

Weened myself off of cable tv a few years ago. Now regular/network tv is being dumped. Radio is less obnoxious

Dumped my TV 12 years ago. No TV in the house.

I could probably handle it if it was just me with no TV. But got 3 kids and a wife. I have several shows in enjoy SOA,Football,Duck Dynasty etc. I don't watch the propaganda channels though.

Before I started streaming and downloading college football and basketball, I had the same reservations. I grew up without a TV in the house in the late 70s early 80s. Trying to teach my daughter the same. I hear you though.

The first thing you have to understand is that the radical left has an incredible support group. The tax exmpt Media Matters monitors (only) conservative and republican speech 24/7 - 365 and you can count on the left being outraged every single day by some obscure cherry picked statement.

Forum List

Back