republican quits race after his name turns up on brothel list

Name: R. Dean Matters
Address: Sitting on a Park Bench
Political affiliation: <3's Obama

Mike Horny is married.

For now.

And they have a son.

300.jpg

Mike time for that vacation booking...you have some free time....can you find the elephant in video?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z19WmiC6zQ&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Amsterdam Tour Red Light District with Mariska Majoor - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Didn't Barney Frank's boy toy run a service out of the esteemed senator's home? Hey TM, could you dig up the facts on that for us?

nice try Deflection Boi :rolleyes:

Really? Slow on the uptake are we? TDM is trying to make political hay out of a conservative caught in a sex scandal. She fails to acknowledge that both sides get caught with their pants down and I just helped her be fair and balanced......because I know the search for truth matters to her. If you bother to click on the link from Time I supplied her, there are 1o sex scandals listed. More dems than repubs, but they are both there. Class is over, head on out to the playground now. Maybe TDM will show you her panties.

Anthony Weiner.

David Wu.

Eliot Spitzer.

John Edwards.

Gary Condit.

Barney Frank.

Gerry Studds.

Jim McGreevey.

Bill Clinton.

The Kennedy Brothers.

Jesse Jackson.

David Paterson.

David Villaraigosa.

Wow, the list of DEMOCRAT scumbags is ENDLESS.

But, that's all OK, BECAUSE they are Democrats.

Mike Horner Quits After his Name Surfaces as Brothel Client in Police Investigation | Sunshine State News

Florida Rep. Mike Horner abruptly ended his re-election campaign Monday after his name surfaced on a brothel client list.

As such, he has become part of an Orlando-area racketeering investigation involving a prostitution ring.

Horner, a former deputy whip who chaired the appropriations subcommittee for transportation and economic development, has reportedly

Let me guess, you think Democrats never do anything like this? They do, the only difference is if it was a Democrat, You would not talk about it, and they would not drop out of the Race, and Democrats would rally behind him.

Yes, only republicans get caught doing unsavory things. :rolleyes:

This kind of tu quoque logical fallacy is very much in evidence in this topic!

From both sides, I agree. Let me know the next time TruthMatters criticizes the a democrat. You'll find her in a thread, usually started by a conservative about a democrat scandal, posting about conservatives that did something wrong.

It's the old paradigm. Most will not criticize their own. I find it refreshing to see conservatives admit things about Mitt Romney. I NEVER see a Obama supporter posting critical information of the president. It's all crickets on that.

Oopsie!

Huck PAC and I are pleased to endorse Mike Horner in his re-election bid for the Florida State House, district 37. Mike has distinguished himself as a commonsense conservative leader in the Florida Legislature, a committed economic and social conservative who does not shy away from the tough fights.

Mike is a true leader – fighting Florida’s problems and remaining true to his conservative family values.

Mike Horner understands the limited role government should play in our lives and our economy. I enthusiastically endorse him for re-election.

Please join me in supporting Mike Horner – let’s send him back to Tallahassee.

Huck PAC - Blogs - Huck PAC Endorses Mike Horner For State House In Florida

Yes, that's Mike Huckabee's PAC.

What will hack huck say? huck is nuts and sick.. i recall the young boy interview, when he looked sad , you coiuld tell it was his, he wanted the young boys ass..

Forum List

Back