republican quits race after his name turns up on brothel list

Gotta love the "family values" of the pubpots and I'd bet he voted to take basic rights away from women and gays!

Biggest bunch of hypocrites of all time.

Google 'Clinton rape victims' and get back to me on how he "Didn't play in any panties unless approved by the owner."

And then don't presume to know MY position on fucked up laws pushed by Republicans OR Democrats.

Get back to me when the allegations turn into a rape conviction, and by the way you started with assuming that I'm on drugs?

A long line of accusers, with signs of physical abuse PLUS the statements of Arkansas State Troopers and you want a CONVICTION? Man, you liberhoids sure do like to play both sides of the 'evidence fence' when it suits your agenda, don't you?

And the reference to drugs was only to give you an out. NOBODY can be that stupid without chemical help!

ETA: If it takes a 'conviction', don't say another fucking word about Romney's taxes! Fair is fair, right?

lacrosse comes to mind. These women have had opportunity and access to law enforcement, what your point? As for romney's taxes, what that Gotta do with sex and morality! Everybody cheats on their taxes, just a matter of degree that is all. Having your money in offshore accounts and others tax havens doesn't look very good. What's wrong with an American bank account. His actions financially leads me to believe tax evasion is the purpose for these accounts. You have problems on contemplating this type of an activity?

Last edited:
Anthony Weiner.

David Wu.

Eliot Spitzer.

John Edwards.

Gary Condit.

Barney Frank.

Gerry Studds.

Jim McGreevey.

Bill Clinton.

The Kennedy Brothers.

Jesse Jackson.

David Paterson.

David Villaraigosa.

Wow, the list of DEMOCRAT scumbags is ENDLESS.

But, that's all OK, BECAUSE they are Democrats.

no normal.. they collectively are not banging morality like rw

Yeah ... which one of these people has held themselves up to be the holier than thou epitome of Family Values?

Face facts - pubpots are scum BECAUSE they do what they tell us we cannot and should not. and then they want us to pay them for it.

I don't expect anyone to be perfect but I sure as hell do expect them to walk the talk, or, in the case of the damn pubpots, the SERMON they endlessly preach to us.

Villaraigosa.

Wow, the list of DEMOCRAT scumbags is ENDLESS.

But, that's all OK, BECAUSE they are Democrats.

no normal.. they collectively are not banging morality like rw

Yeah ... which one of these people has held themselves up to be the holier than thou epitome of Family Values?

Face facts - pubpots are scum BECAUSE they do what they tell us we cannot and should not. and then they want us to pay them for it.

I don't expect anyone to be perfect but I sure as hell do expect them to walk the talk, or, in the case of the damn pubpots, the SERMON they endlessly preach to us.

I say Villaraigosa

“I believe it should be part of the platform but there’s going to be a process,” Villaraigosa says, for determining what goes in. “I hope that plank is in there because I think it goes to the heart of who we are. We’re for family values.”

Gay Marriage Watch » antonio villaraigosa

Last edited:
causingpain-albums-annies-picture4768-gop-military.jpg

Last edited:
Google 'Clinton rape victims' and get back to me on how he "Didn't play in any panties unless approved by the owner."

And then don't presume to know MY position on fucked up laws pushed by Republicans OR Democrats.

Get back to me when the allegations turn into a rape conviction, and by the way you started with assuming that I'm on drugs?

A long line of accusers, with signs of physical abuse PLUS the statements of Arkansas State Troopers and you want a CONVICTION? Man, you liberhoids sure do like to play both sides of the 'evidence fence' when it suits your agenda, don't you?

And the reference to drugs was only to give you an out. NOBODY can be that stupid without chemical help!

ETA: If it takes a 'conviction', don't say another fucking word about Romney's taxes! Fair is fair, right?

Hey Gay Pinhead.........................I thought that people were innocent until proven guilty by a group of their peers in this country.

If we go by yours....................Mittens is fucked.

What kind of numb-nut politician gives his real name to a brothel?

Talk about thinking with the wrong head!

So is this guy a Family Values guy?

Wouldn't ask that if it were a Dem.... Dems do not stand for family values, so they can get away with this kind of crap.

Just ask the guy who got a knob job in the woods at a rest area... or A. Weiner, or B.J. Clinton or, well you get the idea.

Wouldn't ask that if it were a Dem.... Dems do not stand for family values, so they can get away with this kind of crap.

Just ask the guy who got a knob job in the woods at a rest area... or A. Weiner, or B.J. Clinton or, well you get the idea.

Clinton actually did get a blowjob and lied about it. I spoke up and was against him for lying about it.

Weiner only sent pics of his junk. No penetration was involved, cigar or otherwise.

Clinton actually did get a blowjob and lied about it. I spoke up and was against him for lying about it.

Weiner only sent pics of his junk. No penetration was involved, cigar or otherwise.

Not enough Dem's give a crap... very seldom are their feet held to the fire.

At least the GOP has a circled firing squad... which isn't always a good thing if ya ask me, but at least they care.

I sincerely hope this is a false allegation. But if it's not, im glad he withdrew. Either way, he isnt in a position to serve his constituents well.

Im glad the Democrat who was caught illegally voting in two states withdrew from her Congressional race as well. We need people with better values than these in office.

Last edited:
From both sides, I agree. Let me know the next time TruthMatters criticizes the a democrat. You'll find her in a thread, usually started by a conservative about a democrat scandal, posting about conservatives that did something wrong.

It's the old paradigm. Most will not criticize their own. I find it refreshing to see conservatives admit things about Mitt Romney. I NEVER see a Obama supporter posting critical information of the president. It's all crickets on that.

Pride is the weaknesses of many men and nations.

Being humble and recognizing our weaknesses and the weaknesses of others we may respect and support help keep us grounded in reality

Shit..............why not just legalize prostitution already? If you did it like they do over in Europe (where it's legal), the girls all get check ups every 6 months and have a health card they are required to show you if you ask. They also have strict guidelines as to how they conduct their business (condoms, etc), which results in a lower STD rate.

I mean...........people are going to prostitute themselves anyway, wouldn't it be better if it were allowed with little or no stigma attached, and regulated to keep people safe?

Or we could just not hire prostitutes and instead be faithful to our spouses.

I know, crazy concept there.

Yes, only republicans get caught doing unsavory things. :rolleyes:

When Republicans raise the bar with their family values rhetoric, they set themselves up for stuff like this.

Id rather people raised the bar and missed it, then to deny the bar exists and dwell in filth.

I just wish they would stop missing the bar. It's not really that high of a standard here. Honor your marriage vows. When you promise yourself to someone, honor that promise. When you believe in something, stop doing things to the contrary.

A Democrap can be found butt naked in a gay brothel in SF and the left-wing media will cover it up and the goons here will be claiming it is some FOXNews lie.

And why should what they do influence what we do?

We believe in higher standards. It's time we showed the nation that we mean them and give them a true contrast.

Gotta love the "family values" of the pubpots and I'd bet he voted to take basic rights away from women and gays!

Biggest bunch of hypocrites of all time.

Not really sure why you seem to think people have basic rights to have government run their lives and buy their medication.

Oh I get it. It's alright to murder someone if you dont believe there is anything wrong with it! That makes perfect sense!

lacrosse comes to mind. These women have had opportunity and access to law enforcement, what your point? As for romney's taxes, what that Gotta do with sex and morality! Everybody cheats on their taxes, just a matter of degree that is all. Having your money in offshore accounts and others tax havens doesn't look very good. What's wrong with an American bank account. His actions financially leads me to believe tax evasion is the purpose for these accounts. You have problems on completing this type of an activity?

Get back to me when the allegations turn into a tax fraud conviction...

stop pretending your more moral that the rest of the world republicans

Not enough Dem's give a crap... very seldom are their feet held to the fire.

At least the GOP has a circled firing squad... which isn't always a good thing if ya ask me, but at least they care.

This reminds me of animal house sence on the hill top overlooking the city. I mean none of the actions were iilegal in the car. Seems like both were willing participants. I mean using a plastic glove to jeck the guy off, as the democrats do it without the glove. Therefore we're talking about the proper way to have sexual interaction? Democratic vs. republican, and scorecards. weeee....:confused:

lacrosse comes to mind. These women have had opportunity and access to law enforcement, what your point? As for romney's taxes, what that Gotta do with sex and morality! Everybody cheats on their taxes, just a matter of degree that is all. Having your money in offshore accounts and others tax havens doesn't look very good. What's wrong with an American bank account. His actions financially leads me to believe tax evasion is the purpose for these accounts. You have problems on completing this type of an activity?

Get back to me when the allegations turn into a tax fraud conviction...

I think the man's got it pretty well covered in the tax returns area. That's what you pay an accountant and lawyers for, to make sure they don't get charged with fraud and convicted. And the vast majority of the time the IRS settles for the money you didn't pay and penalties in dollar amounts. I would hope you would do the same things if you are in the same financial situation. All I want him to do is to address some basic questions and I don't need to see the tax returns. Romney did he take the amnesty on offshore money not declared? Yes done! if No? Then have a third party review IRS computer list of names that took this amnesty, it will take a less than 5 minutes. I don't care how much money it wise or the complete details, just the fact that he applied and used the amnesty on tax evasion. My understanding these documentations are not a part of the tax returns documentations anyhow. And the amnesty is still available for future contestants at 27% I believe. We are talking about a confirmed lair , regardless of Pres. Obama they all lair and misleads us..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back