Republican party loyalty is based on allegiance to Trump

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Republican party loyalty is based on allegiance to Trump not to conservative doctrine.

Loyalty to an individual over a political philosophy is what you see in dictatorships and kingdoms.

A democracy can be messy. A dictatorship is easier because you do not have to think.

A large portion of American voters and populace prefer Trump the dictator than loyalty to any political ideals.

Morality, ethics and ideals are out the window with Trump. He may be able to get more done with his followers loyal to him than to an. ideal system.

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-2_14-7-33.png
    upload_2018-6-2_14-7-33.png
    429 bytes · Views: 188
The country, esp the states Trump won, didn't so much vote for Trump, as much as they voted against Hillary.

Many go to the polls to vote against a candidate

Granted,many will vote for whichever candidate has the R, (or D), behind their name, but considering we had the two worse candidates in our history, I find it odd either of them received more than 100 votes.

I wish it were so. Most of the republican so-called "leaders" are pos rinos.

Republican party loyalty is based on allegiance to Trump not to conservative doctrine.

Loyalty to an individual over a political philosophy is what you see in dictatorships and kingdoms.

A democracy can be messy. A dictatorship is easier because you do not have to think.

A large portion of American voters and populace prefer Trump the dictator than loyalty to any political ideals.

Morality, ethics and ideals are out the window with Trump. He may be able to get more done with his followers loyal to him than to an. ideal system.
------------------------------------------ my loyalty is to TRUMPIAN policy rather than republican conservative policy because i don't see conservative republican or 'bush family' policy as being Conservative . Trump doesn't seem dictatorial to me as he tries to exclude third worlder from the USA or to rebuild USA military or to promote his style of free trade or to put in his style of federal judges or his style of supreme court judges Elmer .

This from a far left drone that supported Obama and voted for Hilary!

Now that the far left is not in power they suddenly question everything!

(sigh) Your premise is completely wrong. MOST Conservatives are no longer Republican. This is a basic political mistake. Because YOU are a biased political hack you think EVERYONE is. You would agree to ANYTHING Obama or Hillary would want to do. Conservatives, not so much. We've learned that they system is a lie.

Complete nonsense. I separate the characters from the ideology. I suspect most rational people do the same, which would explain your bewilderment at the prospect of such thinking

It's funny because the so-called conservatives don't seem to mind that the budget is still bloated and the national debt continues to be ignored, as it blossoms into an ever greater and more insurmountable monster. They also don't care that Trump is interfering in the free market like no tomorrow.. So much for their "principles".

It's funny because the so-called conservatives don't seem to mind that the budget is still bloated and the national debt continues to be ignored, as it blossoms into an ever greater and more insurmountable monster. They also don't care that Trump is interfering in the free market like no tomorrow.. So much for their "principles".

Ignorance. The truth is that right now the true Conservatives (not ALL of them) are the ones opening up to the truth that our system is fake. The Political Class has one job, keep American's divided. It's working.

Ignorance. The truth is that right now the true Conservatives (not ALL of them) are the ones opening up to the truth that our system is fake. The Political Class has one job, keep American's divided. It's working.

What? More "deep state" nonsense?

Nobody gives a shit about what you do, or don't believe.

Except there are a lot of people like me out there (independents), and we vote. So yeah, they do.

And isn't it amazing how weak all of the Republican party is except a few. They rolled over with the slightest push and are now feckless *****. <--- used it, Gold Stars for everyone!

Orange turd has started a trade war WITH OUR ALLIES and we hear barely a whimper from Republicans in Congress.

And isn't it amazing how weak all of the Republican party is except a few. They rolled over with the slightest push and are now feckless *****. <--- used it, Gold Stars for everyone!

Orange turd has started a trade war WITH OUR ALLIES and we hear barely a whimper from Republicans in Congress.

It's actually quite pathetic. I used to side with republicans on most issues that weren't abortion-related ... now they're just pathetic at their best, and reprehensible at their worst.

Yet I can't bring myself to support democrats really, either.

I didn't support Trump in the primaries I voted for Rubio I was not a fan of either candidate I voted for Trump because of the empty Supreme Court seat Trump has had up's and downs in his presidency to be sure but overall has done a pretty good job and seems to be getting better at the job as time goes by. He is never going to do things in the standard way most Presidents before him have done but if his style of doing things gets positive results I cand handle that.

Except there are a lot of people like me out there (independents), and we vote. So yeah, they do.

And you think your vote matters. It doesn't.

And you think your vote matters. It doesn't.

Then yours doesn't either.

And dem loyalty was based on support for Obama. Your point is?

Except they clearly don't think like or agree with you. If they did Hillary would be president.

Forum List

Back