Republican Pac Uses Senate Shooting for political gain commercial in Georgia Run

Strange, didn't a Democrat PAC run a few ads against Mitt Romney about his murdering people? I think it was a workers wife or something like that?

That seemed pretty low to me, using a man's tragedy for political gain. I think I've seen some Sandy Hook political ads about how Republicans want to make our schools less safe. That seemed pretty low to Me. We could all probably go on and on and on...

The question boils down to this. Until the heated rhetoric and hatred stop, this all ends up being fair game and no one side is lower than the other for using the tactic.

Honestly, I'd like to see all the big names on the Democrat side come out with a major campaign telling the snowflakes to reign it in and knock it off. Until that happens, more and more of this is going to happen.

Republican PAC tells the truth about LW violence. Of course the LW is unhinged about this...just as they are about how the Russians exposed DNC and hiLIARy corruption during the election.

How Low can you get, Damn..

Hypocrites use violence to condemn violence

"Now the unhinged left is endorsing and applauding shooting Republicans. When will it stop?" the ad states. "It won't if Jon Ossoff wins on Tuesday, because the same unhinged leftists cheering last week's shooting are all backing Jon Ossoff. And if he wins, they win."

disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif

I believe the shooter also attempted to use his gun for political "gain" or if you will, political loss.

No sympathies given for you.

again, not seeing why using factual references is a bad play? hey Georgians, you really don't want this shit in your congress right? shit I see 2018 looking every bit of this OP.

Nowhere, anywhere is the use of violence is applauded. It is shamed and ridiculed, just like it should be. Where are the leftists who condemn the violence?

Right out there with the righties who were appalled by this mans actions, but as usual Trump supporters love playing the victim card...

Yeah, bloodthirsty Nazis hate it when their victims complain.

Here's a great video showing how "tolerant" and "peaceful" the snowflakes are when it comes to addressing those they disagree with.

"Now the unhinged left is endorsing and applauding shooting Republicans. When will it stop?" the ad states. "It won't if Jon Ossoff wins on Tuesday, because the same unhinged leftists cheering last week's shooting are all backing Jon Ossoff. And if he wins, they win."

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before. Rahm Emanuel
Read more at: Rahm Emanuel Quotes

:2up:

Taking the democrats words to heart! Don't want your violent actions used against you then don't be violent!

Let's call it what it really is.. A mental health crisis which continues to be cut by the republicans..

Poor babies. Getting all fake outraged over the latest shooting. Where was their anger over the pizza parlor shooting? Where were their cries of moral outrage that the right wing fake news machine needed to be shut down once and for all?

Pizzagate conspiracy theory

Fool Me A Thousand Times

Sorry, tards. No one is buying into your rank hypocrisy. Your stench is overpowering.

Poor babies. Getting all fake outraged over the latest shooting. Where was their anger over the pizza parlor shooting? Where were their cries of moral outrage that the right wing fake news machine needed to be shut down once and for all?

Sorry, tards. No one is buying into your rank hypocrisy. Your stench is overpowering.
son, you'll never understand it. this shit is so far above your head it's amazing. you get that right? wayyyyyy above your head right now.

Strange, didn't a Democrat PAC run a few ads against Mitt Romney about his murdering people? I think it was a workers wife or something like that?

That seemed pretty low to me, using a man's tragedy for political gain. I think I've seen some Sandy Hook political ads about how Republicans want to make our schools less safe. That seemed pretty low to Me. We could all probably go on and on and on...

The question boils down to this. Until the heated rhetoric and hatred stop, this all ends up being fair game and no one side is lower than the other for using the tactic.

Honestly, I'd like to see all the big names on the Democrat side come out with a major campaign telling the snowflakes to reign it in and knock it off. Until that happens, more and more of this is going to happen.

Well yes, these political people use tragedies for political gain, which is not ok I agree ...
I seem to recall getting slammed for hating on Cheney, and the same people were horrible to Obama and are now wanting respect and kindness for Trump.. crazy how that happens.

Pseudocons have been promoting killings and mass exterminations on this forum for years. I have never once seen any other pseudocon say, "Hey, you are going too far, dude."

Hypocrites. Fuck you and your fake moral outrage. Fuck you with a baseball bat with spikes right up the ass.

Here's a great video showing how "tolerant" and "peaceful" the snowflakes are when it comes to addressing those they disagree with.

Fuck you, hypocrite. Right up the ass with a spiked bat.

Fuck all of you.

Hmmmmm, yeah? So?

And that is ok with you Bripat?

A bridge too far or appropriate?

Free speech is a power and a privilege that some abuse and just can't handle. That ad is a disgrace and shining example of the ugly partisan bullshit that factions on both sides use to gain political capital. The only thing that can change it is for the public to react against it. If they don't gain political advantage from these disgusting types of ads then they will stop using them.

In my opinion they should be lightly condemned and largely ignored.

Forum List

Back