Republican = Oligarchy? Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by sealybobo, Apr 29, 2009.

1. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,134
    Oligarchy is a form of government where power effectively rests with a small elite segment of society distinguished by royalty, wealth, family, military influence or religious hegemony.

Such states are often controlled by politically powerful families whose children are heavily conditioned and mentored to be heirs of the power of the oligarchy.

Oligarchies have been tyrannical throughout history, being completely reliant on public servitude to exist.

Although Aristotle pioneered the use of the term as a synonym for rule by the rich, for which the exact term is plutocracy.

Oligarchy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Steerpike

Steerpike VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +182
    You're an idiot with a one-track mind (i.e. bashing Republicans). The Dems are as oligarchical as the GOP. You are an embarassment to those of us who arent GOP.

3. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    Oligarchy is a form of government where power effectively rests with a small elite segment of society distinguished by royalty, wealth, family, military influence or religious hegemony.

i would say: kennedy, kerry, clinto, feinstine reid pelosi boxer sorros etc.....qualify....

4. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,134
    If we don't defend our party, then the GOP will benefit from ignorance and right wing brainwashing.

I want to know why Republicans aren't ashamed to get hard on's over Reagan but I can't love Clinton/Obama.

Why is it acceptable to worship Reagan when he sucked ass and Clinton rocked yet you guys bash him for anything he did that was remotely Reagan es'.

5. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    What part of it's a bipartisan oligarchy are you failing to understand, Sealy?

You ever live in Massachusetts?

6. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,134
    Fine.

So then why do Republicans get to openly and unashamadly worship Reagan?

To me he was no better or worse than Clinton.

Am I wrong?

So FUCK not being able to openly and unashamadly defend my party and explain how they are different. HUGE DIFFERENCES.

If you want to point out how they are similar, that's fine too. People like you pointing out their flaws helps stop them from doing those things.

And I'll help too. When Dodd gave the AIG Exec's their bonus', I helped by emailing Obama and asking him why Dodd would do such a thing. Withiin a week they got most of those bonus' back.

Where were any of the righties on this site whenever the GOP were doing wrong? Where was Willow or Allie?

I think THEY were defending everything the GOP did, write or wrong.

Now can you tell me when I've defended the Dems for sending jobs overseas or lying us into a war?

All these people calling me a one sided political hack are the same people who defended the Iraq invasion long after we found out it was all a lie. Even today they still argue about WMD's.

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,750
    good point.I have to agree since you cant seem to get past the fact that BOTH parties are corrupt and cant seem to see past the phony facade of Obama, that he is no different than those bastards Clinton and Bush.He is much closer to their visions of a world than Kennedy.All those idiots in chicago going crazy over him being selected thinking he is the next best thing to JFK are morons in for a rude awakening.why do you refuse to watch the video The Obama Deception? Also Im still waiting for your reply from my PICK YOUR POISON thread.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  8. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,134
    Reagan was good?

9. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,134
    Did you like Reagan?

10. Bfgrn

Bfgrn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,060
    "In all those things which deal with people, be liberal, be human. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, be conservative."
    President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Today's Republicans are the antithesis of Dwight Eisenhower...

In all those things which deal with people, today's GOP is conservative and INhuman. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, today's GOP is liberal.

President Kennedy quoting Harry S. Truman said it best...

"Harry Truman once said, 'There are 14 or 15 million Americans who have the resources to have representatives in Washington to protect their interests, and that the interests of the great mass of the other people - the 150 or 160 million - is the responsibility of the president of the United States, and I propose to fulfill it.'"
    President John F. Kennedy