Republican majorities struggle to get Congress working

2nd, I'm sure all those infrastructure bills were standalone, not laden with progressive pork for local dem's butt buddies.
I gave you the link to the actual text of the Bill.

Come back when you find the pork. I know you won't, because as always, you're a poser.

It includes a bailout of teachers (i guess teachers build walls now) and this little gem:

The legislation includes specific offsets to close corporate tax loopholes and asks the wealthiest Americans to pay their fair share that more than cover the cost of the jobs measures.

So its teacher pork, AND a tax increase. Nice try there dipshit.
What teacher pork? You conveniently left out any info.

Since when is closing a loophole the same as raising someone's taxes?

2nd, I'm sure all those infrastructure bills were standalone, not laden with progressive pork for local dem's butt buddies.
I gave you the link to the actual text of the Bill.

Come back when you find the pork. I know you won't, because as always, you're a poser.

It includes a bailout of teachers (i guess teachers build walls now) and this little gem:

The legislation includes specific offsets to close corporate tax loopholes and asks the wealthiest Americans to pay their fair share that more than cover the cost of the jobs measures.

So its teacher pork, AND a tax increase. Nice try there dipshit.
What teacher pork? You conveniently left out any info.

Since when is closing a loophole the same as raising someone's taxes?

Paying the bill for state's education costs is pork. And again, how is this related to infrastructure? A lot of those teachers are being laid off because enrollment is down in cities that are losing population. We should just pay them to teach nobody?

Stop calling them loopholes. they are deductions, and are 100% legal.

I've responded to your question, and crushed your inquiry. Now run along and go play in traffic.

I'd be surprised if Boehner can herd his cats to get much of anything done in the next 18 months.

The DHS debacle was a preview of their total incompetence and showed, once again, just how splintered they are.

Political Keystone Kops,

Paying the bill for state's education costs is pork. And again, how is this related to infrastructure?
It's a Jobs Bill, not an infrastructure Bill. Infrastructure is a major part of it.

Paying the bill for state's education costs is pork?
4i6Ckte.gif
Is paying the police and firemen pork, too?

You remain a dumbass.

Paying the bill for state's education costs is pork. And again, how is this related to infrastructure?
It's a Jobs Bill, not an infrastructure Bill. Infrastructure is a major part of it.

Paying the bill for state's education costs is pork?
4i6Ckte.gif
Is paying the police and firemen pork, too?

You remain a dumbass.

if the teachers are no longer needed, yes it is.

And its not a "jobs bill" its a "hide a tax increase in some bullshit bill"

But thanks for trying, you no talent, dime-store hack.

When Republicans swept into power last November, they promised a new era of productivity and discipline that would break four years of gridlock. "America's New Congress," they called it.

But far from striking a bold contrast with the last two terms of stalemate, congressional Republicans have quickly run into familiar obstacles, including partisan paralysis and party infighting.

It was a lie. Republicans were so hurting for a win that they knew in their heart of hearts that Congress would not change.

Republicans...crashing from their election euphoria had to revert back to their start position of...We don't want congress to do anything.

Stuff like this happens when you become more diverse and it's a good thing. The less people goose-stepping to the party line, the better and slows down knee-jerk politics. It provides a more representative body for a very diverse country. The GOP did themselves and the country a favor by recruiting more women and moderates.

The less the GOP does, the less damage to clean up after. Look at what they did under Bush. That was because they also had congress.

Last time I checked, passing Keystone was a huge accomplishment that liberals couldn't do in 6 years. The fact that our Obozo'n chief president vetoed it doesn't reflect badly on congress. They're trying, if Obozo, the party of no, steps in the way thats on him and the liberals, not on republicans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back