Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

GREGORY: In a debate last month, you expressed your support for don’t ask, don’t tell, which we talked about with Mr. Gibbs. And you alluded to lifestyle choices. Do you that believe being gay is a choice?

BUCK: I do.

GREGORY: Based on what?

BUCK: Based on what?

GREGORY: Yeah, do you believe that?

BUCK: Well, I guess you can choose who your partner is.

GREGORY: You don’t think it’s something that’s determined at birth?

BUCK: I think that birth has an influence over it, like alcoholism and some other things, but I think that basically you have a choice.

Video of this after the jump.

Ken Buck certainly showed how much of a clueless moron he is.

It a choice....get over it....

GREGORY: In a debate last month, you expressed your support for don’t ask, don’t tell, which we talked about with Mr. Gibbs. And you alluded to lifestyle choices. Do you that believe being gay is a choice?

BUCK: I think that birth has an influence over it, like alcoholism and some other things, but I think that basically you have a choice.

he showed that when he decided to be a republican

it stands to reason that liberals would accept the idea that homosexuality is determined for you by birth. It takes away any responsibility for your actions and that is something near and dear to all iberals. If you don't believe that then you must be a stupid, racist, bigot, redneck, homophobic conservative.

It stands to reason that conservatives, when they say, they want personal liberty..are full of shit.

That work?

Last edited:

Ken Buck..much like the rest of the Tea Party..is a lying asshole.

Just like the 911 hijacker's, they where born with the determination to slam jets into buildings, that wasn't a choice.....

So the color of your skin determines what about your sexuality?

You said everything is a choice. Everything is not a choice. Just like you can choose not to have sex with men if you're a male, however you cannot help it if you fall for them. You seem to equate fucking to whom you love.

Truth is, most opposition to homosexuality is because people project homosexual acts onto themselves and are repulsed by it. Most like to dress it up as somehow relating to religion or society so they can rationalize away their prejudices, but in the end, its about a visceral reaction.

it stands to reason that liberals would accept the idea that homosexuality is determined for you by birth. It takes away any responsibility for your actions and that is something near and dear to all iberals. If you don't believe that then you must be a stupid, racist, bigot, redneck, homophobic conservative.

What was it like for you to decide if you would go for the prom queen or the captain of the football team?

So the color of your skin determines what about your sexuality?

You said everything is a choice. Everything is not a choice. Just like you can choose not to have sex with men if you're a male, however you cannot help it if you fall for them. You seem to equate fucking to whom you love.

Everything is a choice, you are the result of a choice, the color of your skin is shallow attempt to justify homosexuality, the proverbial excuse that you are born with this abnormality.....

The debate of the Pro Choice movement is virtually the same, that the woman has every right to choose abortion or not, which I agree with, but I am Pro Life, that's my choice.....

God doesn't care what color you are, he cares about the choices you make....

Tell me how the murderer is different from the homosexual, or the infidelity of a spouse or the liar or the thief, choice.....

You can choose to defend homosexuality, abortion, murder, lies, thief's, etc....it is your choice, just like it is my choice not to agree with you.....

Forum List

Back