Republican Debate: February 25, 2016

but also the way the media covers it. They essentially give the "top-tier" candidates free advertising by only talking about them, and don't let the others speak during the debates.
Which proves Trump right again, doesn't it?
MEDIA is unethical. MEDIA are the ones doing the choosing by forcing everyone into a box. MEDIA lies, sneaks and thieves.

Yet Trump has no problem with taking advantage of it himself. Not only as a presidential candidate, but as a reality TV star. The same way he criticizes how politicians can be bought, but has openly bragged about buying politicians. Businessmen of his caliber ARE politicians through and through.

I just saw Trump on Fox News saying that the debate was unfair to Carson and Kasich. Funny how he had no problem with it for the first nine debates. Now that they don't stand a chance at the nomination he's suddenly sympathetic. What a fucking scumbag.

I will say one thing about the debate Rubio came loaded for bear and unloaded all of it It won't sway any Trump supporters but it may well sway non Trump backers.
Rubio came across as hysterical repeating the same thing over and over,

I will say one thing about the debate Rubio came loaded for bear and unloaded all of it It won't sway any Trump supporters but it may well sway non Trump backers.

Now that it's pretty much done for Carson and Kasich I see him siphoning off some of their supporters. Trump and Cruz are the more brash and loud candidates, so I'm assuming Carson and Kasich supporters would be more friendly towards a candidate like Rubio.

I just saw Trump on Fox News saying that the debate was unfair to Carson and Kasich. Funny how he had no problem with it for the first nine debates. Now that they don't stand a chance at the nomination he's suddenly sympathetic. What a fucking scumbag.

Trump said similar many other times, I know. Trust me. Trust in Trump.....too. They been screwing Carson since they found out he attacked somebody with a hammer. They can't allow a true black to go up against the DemWitt, they can't overplay race card. They pushing whitey.

Trump lost . . . badly. Rubio may very well win his state. Cruz will win his state. If Kasich wins Ohio, Rubio will be only 30 votes behind Trump.

It was easily Rubio's best debate.

Trump was the target of the other candidates, really for the first time. In most other elections, the front-runner is usually the main target, but that hasn't happened this year as all the other candidates were slugging it out for second place. But now with Trump starting to surge ahead, Cruz and Rubio really have no choice but to aim at Trump.

Debates are over-rated and they don't usually move numbers a whole lot. I can't imagine that Trump's support will fall because his supporters will think he won the debate regardless, but it may help Rubio a bit. Last minute deciders have been breaking for Rubio, and the debate probably would have helped him.

Also, it was better with fewer candidates on stage. Kasich and Carson should just go.

dimocraps are scum. The whole party is a criminal organization.

GOP Debate=> Dr. Ben Carson: After I Spoke Out Against Obamacare - I Was Audited by Obama IRS (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

GOP Debate=> Dr. Ben Carson: After I Spoke Out Against Obamacare – I Was Audited by Obama IRS

Dr. Carson: I never had an audit until I spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast. And then all of the sudden they came in and said, “We just want to look at your real estate dealings.” And then they didn’t find anything. And then they took a look at the whole year. And they didn’t find anything. And then they looked at the next year and they didn’t find anything. And they won’t find anything… The fact is the IRS is not honest and we have to get rid of them.

The truth is Doctor, it isn't the institution that is dishonest. It is the dimocrap scum that work there.

Anyplace and everyplace that dimocrap scum take over, they turn it to shit.

Every.Single.Time.

The GOP machine and its people are every bit as corrupt as the Dems and as Edgetho.

even know i knew there was a debate, this time around, i was just not excited about it, but did Trump call anyone a clown/loser/pathetic, eats babies..etc?

Unfortunately you missed a good one. Probably the most entertaining debate I've ever seen. :lol:
im sure i will see the replays, just curious,,,did any hot babes run off from under anyones podium, like they did when Bill Clinton did speeches in the 90's?
I never saw that. Any links?

The GOP machine and its people are every bit as corrupt as the Dems and as Edgetho.
Because Republicans are 90% white and nearly all Christian, they are most certainly worse. Democrat presidential candidates would never get away with going to a kill the gays rally. Besides, most Republicans probably share the sentiment.

Forum List

Back