Republican Congressman Resigns From Office

did they say they were, dip shit? :rolleyes:

Why haven't you or any of your other hard right brethren gone against these actions?

personally, I'd never head of the guy until some partisan hack dumb ass started this thread implying the guy left because he was upset with the GOP... oh, wait... that was you, wasn't it.

dumb ass.

The guy had personal problems, and his own people screwed him . His retirement has ZERO to do with the GOP as a whole.

Would you want to be involved with the GOP party that committed voter fraud against you?

Why haven't you or any of your other hard right brethren gone against these actions?

personally, I'd never head of the guy until some partisan hack dumb ass started this thread implying the guy left because he was upset with the GOP... oh, wait... that was you, wasn't it.

dumb ass.

The guy had personal problems, and his own people screwed him . His retirement has ZERO to do with the GOP as a whole.

Would you want to be involved with the GOP party that committed voter fraud against you?

you're a moron. It was not the entire GOP he was upset with, no matter how many ways you try and spin it like that, it's still a lie.

dumb ass.

you're a moron. It was not the entire GOP he was upset with, no matter how many ways you try and spin it like that, it's still a lie.

Sure, it was "only part" of the GOP. That sure makes it better :cuckoo:

While our family takes this step into the rest of our lives, we do so with the ultimate confidence in our country’s future. True, as at other times in the life of our nation, we live in an Age of Extremes that prizes intensity over sanity; rhetoric over reality; and destruction over creation. But this too shall pass, thanks to the infinite, inspired wisdom of the sovereign people who, with God’s continued blessings, will again affirm for the generations American Exceptionalism.

Well Black Fable, since you so gleefully endorse this man's departure from public life. I'm guessing you endorse his statement upon his exit, too...

I would have never guessed that you believe in God and American Exceptionalism...

Since you're still in this fucked up excuse of a thread, Fable, care to comment on the above post you ignored earlier?

Good for him, he sees the GOP ship is sinking and is making a run for it, let's hope many more join :eusa_clap:

McCotter Resigns, Citing ‘Calumnies, Indignities And Deceits’ | TPM2012

So you think despite his Personal Problems explained in the Article you posted that he is leaving because he thinks the GOP ship is sinking?

In the past two months, he learned that signature fraud by his own House campaign’s workers had forced him off the ballot in his House re-election bid. A raunchy sitcom pilot written by McCotter was revealed this week, drawing widespread mockery.

“The recent event’s totality of calumnies, indignities and deceits have weighed most heavily upon my family,” McCotter said in a statement Friday. “Thus, acutely aware one cannot rebuild their hearth of home amongst the ruins of their U.S. House office, for the sake of my loved ones I must ‘strike another match, go start anew’ by embracing the promotion back from public servant to sovereign citizen.”

Where does he say he is leaving because the GOP ship is sinking? Or are you just being a Raging Partisan Hack again?

Shirley, you don't expect anything else from our resident Raging Partisan Hack, do you?

I remember this story....

The ballot petitions he submitted were just a few actual pages of signatures, each of them xeroxed a few hundred times.

I remember there wasn't much Conservative "outrage" about that bit of actual election fraud.

dumb ass.

But you're just fine with getting a judge to produce sealed divorce transcripts in order to force out not one, but two opponents?

dumb ass.

One again, they didnt commit fraud against him. His supporters committing fraud FOR him. And got caught.

The ballot petitions he submitted were just a few actual pages of signatures, each of them xeroxed a few hundred times.

I remember there wasn't much Conservative "outrage" about that bit of actual election fraud.

Are we supposed to be outraged when voter fraud gets caught and keeps the campaign that was committing it off the ballot?

From what I know of the man, he isnt a big loss in the House. Especially if he is affiliated with the sovereign citizen group as his language makes me inclined to believed.

dumb ass.

One again, they didnt commit fraud against him. His supporters committing fraud FOR him. And got caught.

Not his supporters, his employees. And he claims that they did it without his knowledge.

Basically, his staff committed as serious election fraud as ACORN ever did.

Are we supposed to be outraged when voter fraud gets caught and keeps the campaign that was committing it off the ballot?

From what I know of the man, he isnt a big loss in the House. Especially if he is affiliated with the sovereign citizen group as his language makes me inclined to believed.

Just commenting on the fact that "voter registration" fraud by ACORN was the worst crime against the US that ever happened, but this was completely ignored.

Where were the cries for investigations? How do we know he didn't order his employees to commit fraud on his behalf? Or was this part of a larger conspiracy?

Just commenting on the fact that "voter registration" fraud by ACORN was the worst crime against the US that ever happened, but this was completely ignored.

Where were the cries for investigations? How do we know he didn't order his employees to commit fraud on his behalf? Or was this part of a larger conspiracy?

How the hell do you get "completely ignored" out of "forced to resign"?

And please don't try to compare this dummy and his lone seat to ACORN and their NATIONWIDE OPERATION.

And please don't try to compare this dummy and his lone seat to ACORN and their NATIONWIDE OPERATION.

I was talking specifically about this message board.

I was talking specifically about this message board.

yes, I am sure every conservative on this board had an in depth knowledge of this guy prior to this thread :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back