Republican Congressman Resigns From Office

Good for him, he sees the GOP ship is sinking and is making a run for it, let's hope many more join :eusa_clap:

McCotter Resigns, Citing ‘Calumnies, Indignities And Deceits’ | TPM2012

So you think despite his Personal Problems explained in the Article you posted that he is leaving because he thinks the GOP ship is sinking?

In the past two months, he learned that signature fraud by his own House campaign’s workers had forced him off the ballot in his House re-election bid. A raunchy sitcom pilot written by McCotter was revealed this week, drawing widespread mockery.

“The recent event’s totality of calumnies, indignities and deceits have weighed most heavily upon my family,” McCotter said in a statement Friday. “Thus, acutely aware one cannot rebuild their hearth of home amongst the ruins of their U.S. House office, for the sake of my loved ones I must ‘strike another match, go start anew’ by embracing the promotion back from public servant to sovereign citizen.”

Where does he say he is leaving because the GOP ship is sinking? Or are you just being a Raging Partisan Hack again?

Good for him, he sees the GOP ship is sinking and is making a run for it, let's hope many more join :eusa_clap:

So you think despite his Personal Problems explained in the Article you posted that he is leaving because he thinks the GOP ship is sinking?

In the past two months, he learned that signature fraud by his own House campaign’s workers had forced him off the ballot in his House re-election bid. A raunchy sitcom pilot written by McCotter was revealed this week, drawing widespread mockery.

“The recent event’s totality of calumnies, indignities and deceits have weighed most heavily upon my family,” McCotter said in a statement Friday. “Thus, acutely aware one cannot rebuild their hearth of home amongst the ruins of their U.S. House office, for the sake of my loved ones I must ‘strike another match, go start anew’ by embracing the promotion back from public servant to sovereign citizen.”
Where does he say he is leaving because the GOP ship is sinking? Or are you just being a Raging Partisan Hack again?
You're right, Charles_Main.
The article said McCotter had written a raunchy comedy, and he was taking heat on account of what it said and the way it was presented. lol.

The article said McCotter had written a raunchy comedy, and he was taking heat on account of what it said and the way it was presented. lol.

That didn't help I am sure but I think This
signature fraud by his own House campaign’s workers had forced him off the ballot in his House re-election bid.

Was probably more Central to his Decision Making Process.

lol

That didn't help I am sure but I think This
signature fraud by his own House campaign’s workers had forced him off the ballot in his House re-election bid.

lol
I don't know. A certain percentage of employees will defraud their boss(es) on a regular basis. Bosses know this and manage to land on their feet when it happens. But pandemic derision from both sides of the aisle and everywhere else? Even Anthony Weiner couldn't stand up to that kind of heat.

new avatar for you...

official-seal-of-the-democratic-party2.jpg

We've never seen any dems act immorally huh?

Have a weiner while you smoke a cigar

Not sure I would call writing a Raunchy Sitcom Pilot Immoral. Though I am Sure some Libs in here will attempt to.

It is possible though I don't think anyone is claiming this, that maybe he was involved in the Sig Fraud that caused him to not even be able to be on the Ballot for the Seat he is trying to hold?

Who knows,

Point is the Partisan Hack Extremist who started this Thread tried to imply he is leaving because he thinks the GOP is a sinking ship.

But what's new, that's all the Hack does is lie, and spend countless hours looking for that 1 Chart From some Left wing hack site, that supports his Lies and post them. And then Repeated point back to said Partisan Hack Chart and say, I owned you I owned you.

People like him, On Both sides of the Isle, are the Problem with this country. We need calmer, More Moderate, Heads to prevail. But of Nobody can hear them over the Noise the Partisan Hacks on Both Sides are making.

Besides when you do get a Moderate. Like Romney who is clearly a pretty Moderate, Some might even say Liberal, Republican. Not only does the left try and Paint him as an extreme Right winger, But to placate the Base to some Extend the Moderate even Acts more Extreme and Right wing.

I want to see Compromise, and Responsible Government. I think we are much more likely to get that with a Moderate Republican pretending to be more Right wing, than a Left wing Democrat who pretended to be a Moderate.

lol

You're OK with his own party committing election fraud against him? :wtf:

AH, you like to read a lot into to what people say don't ya.

ass hat.

First it does not say his Party commit Fraud against him, so I guess you can't read. It says some of his Campaign workers Committed Signature fraud and got caught, which forced him off the Ballot.

Do you ever play with facts?

I could care less about the Guy, I just like to Dog you when you post BS with out even reading what it says, and try to Imply false Conclusions from it. Like the idea that this guy is leaving because he thinks the GOP ship is sinking.

Last edited:

What leads you to believe the GOP ship is sinking? The results from the latest round of elections where liberals got a shellacking (the largest in over 70 years), or the most recent fail in Wisconsin?

By the way, I don't mind that you live in your own parallel reality. I find it funny. It also indicates that you might be complacent when you shouldn't be.

Kerry on.

What leads you to believe the GOP ship is sinking? The results from the latest round of elections where liberals got a shellacking (the largest in over 70 years), or the most recent fail in Wisconsin?

By the way, I don't mind that you live in your own parallel reality. I find it funny. It also indicates that you might be complacent when you shouldn't be.

Kerry on.

Oh snap!!

While our family takes this step into the rest of our lives, we do so with the ultimate confidence in our country’s future. True, as at other times in the life of our nation, we live in an Age of Extremes that prizes intensity over sanity; rhetoric over reality; and destruction over creation. But this too shall pass, thanks to the infinite, inspired wisdom of the sovereign people who, with God’s continued blessings, will again affirm for the generations American Exceptionalism.

Well Black Fable, since you so gleefully endorse this man's departure from public life. I'm guessing you endorse his statement upon his exit, too...

I would have never guessed that you believe in God and American Exceptionalism...

Sounds like right wing voter fraud and picture ids had nothing to do with it.

You're OK with his own party committing election fraud against him? :wtf:

did they say they were, dip shit? :rolleyes:

Why haven't you or any of your other hard right brethren gone against these actions?

personally, I'd never head of the guy until some partisan hack dumb ass started this thread implying the guy left because he was upset with the GOP... oh, wait... that was you, wasn't it.

dumb ass.

The guy had personal problems, and his own people screwed him. His retirement has ZERO to do with the GOP as a whole.

Forum List

Back