Republican Birfer Dream Ticket

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
trump-is-a-birther1.jpg

orly-taitz-is-an-asshat1.jpg

:thup:

Considering all the Trump threads you idiots have up, he must scare the shit outta ya.

TP is always available. Keep that roll handy.

Last edited:
Considering all the Trump threads you idiots have up, he must scare the shit outta ya.

TP is always available. Keep that roll handy.

I see...So all the Hillary and Obama threads are indicative of RW "fear" is that it?

I don't think it's the Democrats that are "terrified" of Trump. The estabmishment GOP on the other hand certainly is. Imagine if Trump ran as an independent?

Considering that those polled like what the man has to say I think the Reps would go with him if he won the nomination.

I could be wrong but I doubt he'd run third party.

As for your right wing fear??

I doubt anyone fears Hillary. She's a disaster waiting to happen if the Dems run her. She's no where near as well liked as the lefties like to think.

Considering that those polled like what the man has to say I think the Reps would go with him if he won the nomination.

I could be wrong but I doubt he'd run third party.

As for your right wing fear??

I doubt anyone fears Hillary. She's a disaster waiting to happen if the Dems run her. She's no where near as well liked as the lefties like to think.

So now you're saying the number of threads is NOT indicative of fear? Make up your mind.

Forum List

Back