Republican Aggression Paying Off In Spades

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Hillary is eating their lunch. All they've done by continuing to hold hearings and press issues and kick the can further down the road is give the former secretary of state a soap box for her campaign. She's smarter than they are. She's more astute than they are. She is locking up new votes every hour this useless bullshit continues. Go Hillary Go!!!

Amazing how the different channels react, Fox is twisting, MSNBC is backing her......It is all about what channel you are watching. Hopefully people are getting their information from an objective source.
Looking forward to see this end.

Hillary is eating their lunch. All they've done by continuing to hold hearings and press issues and kick the can further down the road is give the former secretary of state a soap box for her campaign. She's smarter than they are. She's more astute than they are. She is locking up new votes every hour this useless bullshit continues. Go Hillary Go!!!

Lying = Smart?

Who knew?

Amazing how the different channels react, Fox is twisting, MSNBC is backing her......It is all about what channel you are watching. Hopefully people are getting their information from an objective source.

CNN is showing it live, taking breaks for commercials, and with little discussion

I've had Fox on since it started. Other than a trip to the bathroom where I may have missed something not one person on Fox has interrupted the hearing to make a single statement.

So?

Don't be a dumbass.
Hillary has had "scandals" even before Bill. Did the republicans hate her then, too?

Hillary...deflects, claims she doesn't recollect, blames well just about everyone else Obama, state, intelligence, while acknowledging she was in charge. That's the summary thus far.

I've had Fox on since it started. Other than a trip to the bathroom where I may have missed something not one person on Fox has interrupted the hearing to make a single statement.

So?
:dunno:

So?

While I was watching ( abut an hour ago PST) they talked in the back round how Adam Smith's questions were soft on Hillary, and that the questions were set up to make her look good.

Yeah, and if you could you would be there bowing down asking if you could kiss her feet and the ground she walks on. you people are sick, the thing is you vote for our lives

So?

While I was watching ( abut an hour ago PST) they talked in the back round how Adam Smith's questions were soft on Hillary, and that the questions were set up to make her look good.

Must have been the one and only time I left the room. I'm still watching it and it hasn't even been interrupted for a commercial

Oh yes, people see Hillary as a liar and a crook - what more could she want.

:rofl:

[URL='http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_carson_vs_clinton-5119.html']General Election: Carson vs. Clinton FOX News Carson 50, Clinton 39 Carson +11
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton[/URL] FOX News Clinton 40, Trump 45 Trump +5
General Election: Fiorina vs. Clinton FOX News Fiorina 42, Clinton 39 Fiorina +3

Every major Republican candidate polled except for Jeb is leading her in Pennsylvania, a state they haven't won since 1984.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_PA_101515.pdf

Hillary is sure showing them, huh.

So?

Must have been the one and only time I left the room. I'm still watching it and it hasn't even been interrupted for a commercial

Since that news show I haven't seen an interruption, I will try and find the show for you.

well, i'm watching the so-called hearings... and it's clear that they are exactly what adam Schiff said they are.... a futile effort on the part of the right to pretend that Hillary Clinton somehow interfered with security in Benghazi.

Forum List

Back