Representative Mcgee Arrested for DUI and Grand Theft Auto.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
When will the cries for his removal begin??

ADA COUNTY — Canyon County Sen. John McGee, 38, Caldwell, will be arraigned this afternoon in district court on charges of driving under the influence and grand theft after an incident Sunday morning landed him in the Ada County Jail.

Police arrested the Caldwell senator, a prominent figure in the Idaho Legislature and Senate majority caucus chair, after he was found in a stolen vehicle in the early hours of Sunday morning.
McGee

I'm sure conservatives will for this guy's resignation post haste.:lol:

ADA COUNTY — Canyon County Sen. John McGee, 38, Caldwell, will be arraigned this afternoon in district court on charges of driving under the influence and grand theft after an incident Sunday morning landed him in the Ada County Jail.

Police arrested the Caldwell senator, a prominent figure in the Idaho Legislature and Senate majority caucus chair, after he was found in a stolen vehicle in the early hours of Sunday morning.
McGee

Oh but according to Folks like you this doesn't matter and shouldn't be held against him. Have you now changed your mind or are you simply showing what an extreme Partisan hypocrite you really are?

And btw asshat unlike you simps on the left if the facts are true and he did do what is claimed he damn well better be fired and jailed.....But hey that's just me I expect a much higher standard of behavior from our Elected representatives.

McGee

Oh but according to Folks like you this doesn't matter and shouldn't be held against him. Have you now changed your mind or are you simply showing what an extreme Partisan hypocrite you really are?

And btw asshat unlike you simps on the left if the facts are true and he did do what is claimed he damn well better be fired and jailed.....But hey that's just me I expect a much higher standard of behavior from our Elected representatives.

He committed a real crime.

No hypocrisy.

Like George W. Bush committed several real crimes before being elected President.

First time in history.

Groovy. :clap2:

Was he texting pictures of his pecker to underage girls?

Why do you care about a state representative in IA? Oh yeah, he's got an R next to his name.

You are late. Trajan posted about this yesterday, and mentioned he should resign in his OP

:lol:

Pwned...lol

He should resign...

He's an Iowa state congresscritter, so anything he votes on has no effect on me...

Unlike The Weiner, who's stint as an "0bama Yes Man" had him voting on all kinds of national issues...

No hypocrisy.

Like George W. Bush committed several real crimes before being elected President.

First time in history.

A "real crime"?? I believe all crimes are real...no matter what it is. If they break the law they need to be punished just like anyone else. Anyone would be pretty stupid if they thought otherwise...

McGee

You're damn right we want him to resign if this is true. Immediately. But we also ask that you do not use a double standard and hold these Democrats accountable the same as we do this knucklehead.
Here is a list.
Scandals involving leaders from the Democrat Party from Boycottliberalism.com

If true... resign.. and hopefully punish within the full extent of the law... only fitting... for it don't matter what letter comes after the name of government officials.. crime is crime, conviction is conviction, and wrong is wrong

He did a bad thing, a very bad thing...unlike say drowning his girlfriend in the car and not calling police until the next day because he was confabbing with his family lawyers.

No hypocrisy.

First time in history.

No. He is alleged to have committed a crime.

There is a difference. I was more than willing to give Rep Weiner the benefit of the doubt. It's when he started changing his story every five minutes that i started to see problems with him.

If he is guilty, they clearly he should resign. But until the facts are known, there is no point for that.

It is a state senator with no effect on national politics. I think it is a little tricky in that he has criminal charges against him and he is technically innocent til proven guilty. If found guilty he should resign. I could care less about his party affiliation.

It is a state senator with no effect on national politics. I think it is a little tricky in that he has criminal charges against him and he is technically innocent til proven guilty. If found guilty he should resign. I could care less about his party affiliation.

Nor would any honest person care about his party affiliation. If he is guilty, he should resign.

Nor would any honest person care about his party affiliation. If he is guilty, he should resign.

Couldn't agree more. R or D don't make a difference to me.

If he's found guilty he should resign and I hope his ass lands in jail.

He doesn't give up his rights to trial by his peers or self incrimination just because he is a political figure.

Forum List

Back