Representative Mcgee Arrested for DUI and Grand Theft Auto.

It is a state senator with no effect on national politics. I think it is a little tricky in that he has criminal charges against him and he is technically innocent til proven guilty. If found guilty he should resign. I could care less about his party affiliation.

Nor would any honest person care about his party affiliation. If he is guilty, he should resign.

He doesn't give up his rights to trial by his peers or self incrimination just because he is a political figure.

I never suggested otherwise. Which is why it's ridiculous to call for his resignation before he has a chance to share his side and defend himself.

Sallow wants us to condemn him merely for the allegation and his political affiliation. We gave Weiner the benefit of the doubt. Why shouldn't this State Senator get the same presumption of innocence?

If true... resign.. and hopefully punish within the full extent of the law... only fitting... for it don't matter what letter comes after the name of government officials.. crime is crime, conviction is conviction, and wrong is wrong

What is the penalty for drunk driving? I never heard it was getting fired from your job.

All I can do is laugh when something like this happens. It doesn't matter if they're Dems or Republicans, there are a few out there who are just idiots and need to resign or be kicked out of office. That we try to make a political statement out of any of these people just amazes me. It just shows how most everyone is more interested in scoring "I told you so" points then they are in trying to resolve real issues.

If true... resign.. and hopefully punish within the full extent of the law... only fitting... for it don't matter what letter comes after the name of government officials.. crime is crime, conviction is conviction, and wrong is wrong

What is the penalty for drunk driving? I never heard it was getting fired from your job.

That's true, normally people don't get fired for it...but there's also the car theft along with it. He shouldn't have to resign until he's actually found guilty. If he is, then he "should" resign. People elect their representitives and if they can't make smart decisions in their personal life, how can they make good decisions when it comes to the people he's representing?

When will the cries for his removal begin??

ADA COUNTY — Canyon County Sen. John McGee, 38, Caldwell, will be arraigned this afternoon in district court on charges of driving under the influence and grand theft after an incident Sunday morning landed him in the Ada County Jail.

Police arrested the Caldwell senator, a prominent figure in the Idaho Legislature and Senate majority caucus chair, after he was found in a stolen vehicle in the early hours of Sunday morning.
McGee

I'm sure conservatives will for this guy's resignation post haste.:lol:

at least he didn't tweet his weiner

ADA COUNTY — Canyon County Sen. John McGee, 38, Caldwell, will be arraigned this afternoon in district court on charges of driving under the influence and grand theft after an incident Sunday morning landed him in the Ada County Jail.

Police arrested the Caldwell senator, a prominent figure in the Idaho Legislature and Senate majority caucus chair, after he was found in a stolen vehicle in the early hours of Sunday morning.
McGee

He won't have to resign. I'm fairly certain he's going to jail. So whether of not this idiot resigns is academic.

But being a pol, he's not ready for jail. He's used to being the fucker, not the fuckie. :eusa_angel:

Drink druving won't get you jail the first time.:cool:

Doing it in a stolen car will.

McGee

Wasn't it the DemocRATS Cannibalizing Pee-Pee Weiner Dick Pecker Shlong?...

:)

peace...

Fromn the sound of it he "borrowed" the car, which had the keys in it.
That ought to be a ticket and fine, nothing more.

No, but as an office holder you should be removed from office. That is a serious infraction and I hold government officials to a higher standard in this regard. I can let them slide on some things but drunk driving is grossly irresponsible.

PFFT

You "borrow" my car, whether I leave the keys in it or not, I'm still kicking your ass then calling the cops to have you put in jail for theft. :lol:

McGee

Did Republicans force Larry (I'm-a-toe-tapping-good-time-bathroom-stall-fun-guy) Craig to resign? David Vitter? John Ensign? Mark Sanford? Newt Gingrich?

He committed a real crime.

No hypocrisy.

Like George W. Bush committed several real crimes before being elected President.

First time in history.

Groovy. :clap2:

No. He is alleged to have committed a crime.

There is a difference. I was more than willing to give Rep Weiner the benefit of the doubt. It's when he started changing his story every five minutes that i started to see problems with him.

If he is guilty, they clearly he should resign. But until the facts are known, there is no point for that.

Bush was guilty.

Didn't stop conservatives one whit from putting him into the most important office in the world.

McGee

Oh but according to Folks like you this doesn't matter and shouldn't be held against him. Have you now changed your mind or are you simply showing what an extreme Partisan hypocrite you really are?

And btw asshat unlike you simps on the left if the facts are true and he did do what is claimed he damn well better be fired and jailed.....But hey that's just me I expect a much higher standard of behavior from our Elected representatives.

who ever said criminal activity doesn't matter, hack

1) Did not say he should be fired.. resigning is much different
2) I think there is also a bit about GTA

PFFT

You "borrow" my car, whether I leave the keys in it or not, I'm still kicking your ass then calling the cops to have you put in jail for theft. :lol:

Go right ahead. But I dont thin people go to jail for unauthorized use of a car.

Forum List

Back