Everyday Americans, Rejoice! Hillary Clinton “Road To The White House” Comic Book To Be Released…

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I guess it's so her base of voters can read up on her and understand what's going on....lol
that party has become a cartoon. You have Obama on Twitter acting like some idiot teenage/thug/dictator...and this is from one of their Lapdogs in the media. NYslimes
we could all laugh if they weren't so dangerous to US and our country

SNIP:

Everyday Americans, Rejoice! Hillary Clinton “Road To The White House” Comic Book To Be Released…

27firstdraft-clinton-artsbeat-tmagArticle-550x430.jpg

Prayers answered.

Via NY Times:

all of it here:
Everyday Americans Rejoice Hillary Clinton Road To The White House Comic Book To Be Released Weasel Zippers

I guess it's so her base of voters can read up on her and understand what's going on....lol
that party has become a cartoon.

You shoulda followed all the way to the source before jeering, Steph:
It follows the release of a comic devoted to Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky, and there are plans for comics focusing on Jeb Bush, Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont and Senator Marco Rubio of Florida.

Bluewater’s biography series was announced in 2008 with two books published the following year devoted to Mrs. Clinton and Sarah Palin under the banner “Female Force,” which went on to profile other powerful women.

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2...t-immune-from-campaign-fever/?ref=first-draft

I think Stephanie is upset it wasn't a coloring book. Comic books are far too advanced for her to grasp

Who in the hell wants to read a comic book about their favorite politician anyway? Snore!

that party has become a cartoon. You have Obama on Twitter acting like some idiot teenage/thug/dictator...and this is from one of their Lapdogs in the media. NYslimes

SNIP:

Prayers answered.

Via NY Times:

all of it here:
Everyday Americans Rejoice Hillary Clinton Road To The White House Comic Book To Be Released Weasel Zippers

Should be a comic strip, so we can get daily laughs.

SNIP:

Prayers answered.

Via NY Times:

all of it here:

Just so long as they don't use words in the comic book it will be effective in obtaining votes

You see folks, she is embroiled in scandal after scandal and this is WHAT they put on you. Just overlooking everything else like, ho hum so what.

she's the "FEMALE FORCE". for crying out loud. they have no frikken Shame, honor or HONESTY in them. Not many of these stinking Politicians do in this day and age

but my gawd are you going to be DUPED again?

she's the "FEMALE FORCE". for crying out loud. they have no frikken Shame, honor or HONESTY in them.

Along with Sarah Palin, Laura Ingraham, Condie Rice, and Michelle Bachmann.

24yxu1x.jpg

Last edited:
11r6aab.jpg

How many wetbacks do I have to kill to get on the cover of Female Force?

So in other words, Hillary's campaign stole the idea of using comic books as a campaign (and fund raising) tool, from the Republicans. I remember those comic books from 2008.
What we have here is a ton of irony. The right was for campaign comic books before they were against them and the left was against campaign comic books before they were for them.
Oh the irony.:disbelief:

Forum List

Back