REPORT: The US Is Openly Sending Heavy Weapons From Libya To Syrian Rebels

upload_2016-8-2_17-28-55.png

For those who will cry "but Reagan, but Reagan did the same thing." Are you happy with the results of what you say Reagan did? Are you happy that crooked Hillary supplied the Syrian rebels with arms thus building ISIS?

The Obama administration has decided to launch a covert operation to send heavy weapons to Syrian rebels, Christina Lamb of The Sunday Times of London reports.

Diplomatic sources told the Sunday Times that the U.S. "bought weapons from the stockpiles of Libya's former dictator Muammar Gaddafi."

The heavy arms include mortars, rocket propelled grenades, anti-tank missiles and the controversial anti-aircraft heat-seeking SA-7 missiles, which are integral to countering Bashar Al-Assad's bombing campaign.

If the following become true then what does that mean? In my opinion this will mean less to the MSM then Trump allegedly attacking the Khans.

BREAKING: Smoking Gun Surfaces, PROVES Hillary Clinton Broke Federal Law!

Read more: BREAKING: Smoking Gun Surfaces, PROVES Hillary Clinton Broke Federal Law!
Do you have a link to these emails that Assange claims they show she lied? Has he shown a connection or is he just blowing hot air for now?

And just out of curiosity, are the Clinton emails Assange claims to have the same emails released under the freedom of information act by the State dept to various entities that requested them like Judicial Watch and the AP??

For those who will cry "but Reagan, but Reagan did the same thing." Are you happy with the results of what you say Reagan did? Are you happy that crooked Hillary supplied the Syrian rebels with arms thus building ISIS?

The Obama administration has decided to launch a covert operation to send heavy weapons to Syrian rebels, Christina Lamb of The Sunday Times of London reports.

Diplomatic sources told the Sunday Times that the U.S. "bought weapons from the stockpiles of Libya's former dictator Muammar Gaddafi."

The heavy arms include mortars, rocket propelled grenades, anti-tank missiles and the controversial anti-aircraft heat-seeking SA-7 missiles, which are integral to countering Bashar Al-Assad's bombing campaign.

If the following become true then what does that mean? In my opinion this will mean less to the MSM then Trump allegedly attacking the Khans.

Read more: BREAKING: Smoking Gun Surfaces, PROVES Hillary Clinton Broke Federal Law!
Do you have a link to these emails that Assange claims they show she lied? Has he shown a connection or is he just blowing hot air for now?

And just out of curiosity, are the Clinton emails Assange claims to have the same emails released under the freedom of information act by the State dept to various entities that requested them like Judicial Watch and the AP??

Can't honestly answer. I provided two links which is all I know. Other than what is in those links I can't help you. But if I find out I will be sure to post the answers to yoru questions.

so real early in December of 2012 it was public knowledge that the Qaddafi arms were being bought and shipped to Syria? This has been PUBLIC unclassified knowledge since then, in 2012??? No hiding it at all?

So, what was the precise question Clinton was asked that she allegedly lied about before Congress in 2013 and what would be the purpose to lie, when the Public has known since December of 2012 and Congress critters would have known as well since 2012?

so real early in December of 2012 it was public knowledge that the Qaddafi arms were being bought and shipped to Syria? This has been PUBLIC unclassified knowledge since then, in 2012??? No hiding it at all?

So, what was the precise question Clinton was asked that she allegedly lied about before Congress in 2013 and what would be the purpose to lie, when the Public has known since December of 2012 and Congress critters would have known as well since 2012?
It was public knowledge, just never openly confirmed public knowledge.

I suppose...

BUT the article in 2012 said that this was leaked to them by Diplomats...so it seems like the gvt wanted it leaked and to get out there?

I suppose...

BUT the article in 2012 said that this was leaked to them by Diplomats...so it seems like the gvt wanted it leaked and to get out there?
We are inundated with propaganda, it's difficult to tell the motivations for any given story. It's best to keep an open mind, separate yourself from partisanship and accept the fact that your government is capable of doing things like we are discussing in this thread and worse. It also helps to have independent journalists you feel you can trust.

There was a story written by Seymour Hersh back in '07. If you have an open mind about the info contained in this thread you might want to give it a read. It sets the stage for what was to come.

The Redirection - The New Yorker

I suppose...

We are inundated with propaganda, it's difficult to tell the motivations for any given story. It's best to keep an open mind, separate yourself from partisanship and accept the fact that your government is capable of doing things like we are discussing in this thread and worse. It also helps to have independent journalists you feel you can trust.

There was a story written by Seymour Hersh back in '07. If you have an open mind about the info contained in this thread you might want to give it a read. It sets the stage for what was to come.

TY!
Holy Toledo, that's a long long long article....I do remember Hersh writing it and did read some of it way back when...but it's been long forgotten so I do need to read it again....

fyi.
have bookmarked it....to finish it, I've read the first 8-10 paragraphs or so, a long way to go before finishing it.

I suppose...

TY!
Holy Toledo, that's a long long long article....I do remember Hersh writing it and did read some of it way back when...but it's been long forgotten so I do need to read it again....

fyi.
have bookmarked it....to finish it, I've read the first 8-10 paragraphs or so, a long way to go before finishing it.
The sections after Prince Bandar's Game are interesting but less relevant.

In order to counter Iran's new found influence, the US largely abandoned Iraq and chose to take down Iran's ally in the region, Bashar Assad. This policy change transpired under the Bush administration and has continued through the Obama administration. It's not difficult to believe that the US government was running guns from Libya to Turkey to supply the "rebels", it was widely reported just not in the main stream press and is in line with the policy shift as described in 2007 by Hersh.

Last edited:

We will have the link to hitlerys emails soon....

At this point, what difference will it make?

I suppose...

Leaked does not indicate to me that the government wanted it leaked. It actually indicates the opposite. Maybe some diplomats saw the danger in what the US was doing and tried to warn the world but I seriously doubt the US government wanted us to know they were once again supplying arms to rebels.

News reports and knowing officially are two way different things. Lots of crap out their which needs verified, thus government officials are asked for verification.

It doesn't matter if in this case crooked Hillary lied. What the two articles tell us that the US did supply weapons to the Syrian rebels which did cause the rise of ISIS which has caused what crooked Hillary calls the greatest humanitarian crisis since WW2.

She was behind the cause of the crisis and now wants us to believe she is the one to fix it. She must not be rewarded for her deceit.

None, you clueless idiots have handed her a trip to the white house.

Not me, it is those who have a hatred of truth and honesty which will reward crooked Hillary with the WH. The press has vilified Trump there is no doubt. He is his worse own enemy at times. But the one thing he isn't, is crooked Hillary.

Not me, it is those who have a hatred of truth and honesty which will reward crooked Hillary with the WH. The press has vilified Trump there is no doubt. He is his worse own enemy at times. But the one thing he isn't, is crooked Hillary.
But the one thing he isn't, is crooked Hillary.

Yeah, keep running with that, it's working so well for you. :rolleyes:

You just can't fix stupid.

But the one thing he isn't, is crooked Hillary.

Yeah, keep running with that, it's working so well for you. :rolleyes:

You just can't fix stupid.

The fact is that it is working. yeah Trump had a bad week the MSM made sure of that but he isn't being blown out like he should be. The establishment has aligned against him, corporations have aligned against him, and many in the Republican party have aligned against him but it is still close.

Sell him short, that's what happened in the primaries where he kicked 16 Republican heavy weights asses.

After the last 8 years I have absolutely no fear of a Trump presidency, I can't say that about crooked Hillary.

Forum List

Back