Report: one out of five managers won't hire Trump supporters

How awful! Not wanting to hire someone b/c of who or what they are.

Correct. It is terrible. And terribly ironic how lacking in awareness this supposed "liberals" are.

Yet those liberals are in charge of hiring. If you paid more attention to your work instead of shouting "rush is right" and pointing at your dumb red hat all day, you might work your way up to that position too.

Funny. Old lady was claiming that no one would come into the thread and defend the discrimination.

I said that they would. That they might not honestly do so, but that they would deflect, minimize and distract.

Launching a personal attack on me, instead of addressing the discrimination is a perfect example of what I am talking about.

Thanks for demonstrating that you libs are as vile and disgusting people as I said.

Quit whining. You are not being discriminated against. This particular whine is as dumb as you complaining that the news says bad stuff about trump. I thought the right believed in advancing through your own efforts, you big baby.

ONe in five managers will not hire Trump supporters, based not on their qualifications for the job, but based on the managers' political biases.

That is you and people like you, being fucking assholes, and fucking good people for no reason.

That you defend that behavior, is just you being a bigot and an asshole.

Before I retired, I hired and worked ex cons and even a few meth heads until they got a check and didn't show up for work, but I never knowingly hired a conspiracy theory nut. I wouldn't blame anyone for not hiring one.

Correct. It is terrible. And terribly ironic how lacking in awareness this supposed "liberals" are.

Yet those liberals are in charge of hiring. If you paid more attention to your work instead of shouting "rush is right" and pointing at your dumb red hat all day, you might work your way up to that position too.

Funny. Old lady was claiming that no one would come into the thread and defend the discrimination.

I said that they would. That they might not honestly do so, but that they would deflect, minimize and distract.

Launching a personal attack on me, instead of addressing the discrimination is a perfect example of what I am talking about.

Thanks for demonstrating that you libs are as vile and disgusting people as I said.

Quit whining. You are not being discriminated against. This particular whine is as dumb as you complaining that the news says bad stuff about trump. I thought the right believed in advancing through your own efforts, you big baby.

ONe in five managers will not hire Trump supporters, based not on their qualifications for the job, but based on the managers' political biases.

That is you and people like you, being fucking assholes, and fucking good people for no reason.

Before I retired, I hired and worked ex cons and even a few meth heads until they got a check and didn't show up for work, but I never knowingly hired a conspiracy theory nut. I wouldn't blame anyone for not hiring one.

What the fuck? You trying to walk it back now? What happen? SOmeone private message you about how bad you were making you libs look?

What the fuck? You trying to walk it back now? What happen? SOmeone private message you about how bad you were making you libs look?

I'm not walking anything back. I wouldn't hire a crazy right winger for any reason. Every day here they advocate civil war, and make up the dumbest lies I ever heard. Nobody can use an employee like that.

I'm not walking anything back. I wouldn't hire a crazy right winger for any reason. Every day here they advocate civil war, and make up the dumbest lies I ever heard. Nobody can use an employee like that.

So, you admit the op and you defend that behavior as right and proper.

Good for you. Oldlady, please note. Just like you said would NOT happen.

Forum List

Back