Report: one out of five managers won't hire Trump supporters

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Liberals claim to be opposed to all forms of hatred and discrimination.

But apparently, that doesn’t apply to Trump supporters. A new report suggests that there are managers who won’t hire Trump supporters.

The Washington Examiner has the story:

American workers who like President Trump face sweeping bias against them, with some managers

REPORT: One Out Of Five Managers Won’t Hire Trump Supporters

When you are pond scum and can only win by cheating it proves over annd over what losers you are --
wait until the same is done to cu---ts like you.

They believe all kinds of fake shit, makes them a potential liability.

But apparently, that doesn’t apply to Trump supporters. A new report suggests that there are managers who won’t hire Trump supporters.

American workers who like President Trump face sweeping bias against them, with some managers

When you are pond scum and can only win by cheating it proves over annd over what losers you are --

I've said before that you can't trust a lib with ANY responsibility.

This gives an insight into how fields such as education or movies become dominated by lefties.

Asshole lefties, make stupid jibs like, "well, you have to be smart or creative".

But in reality, it is fuckers like them, discriminating in hiring.

If a prospective employer asked me my political opinions during an interview, I'd politely decline and terminate the interview. Who wants to work for someone like that?

If a prospective employer asked me my political opinions during an interview, I'd politely decline and terminate the interview. Who wants to work for someone like that?

But you agree that this number is very alarming and wrong, right?

I think you can relax. Over 80% of hiring managers, even in left-leaning companies, would not discriminate due to an applicant's politics. I think this is a very slanted presentation of "poll" data I haven't seen. Hiring managers have to consider if an employee will be a good fit in their organization. It's just one more reason for the Right to hate the Left, when it's not even reality.

I think you can relax. Over 80% of hiring managers, even in left-leaning companies, would not discriminate due to an applicant's politics. I think this is a very slanted presentation of "poll" data I haven't seen. Hiring managers have to consider if an employee will be a good fit in their organization. It's just one more reason for the Right to hate the Left, when it's not even reality.

When you have a group, ie liberals, that come to believe that anyone that disagrees with them is by definition some form of stupid and/or evil,

of course they are not going to be hiring those people.

I've had plenty of liberals admit to me that they would not hire someone who disagreed with them, because those that disagreed with them were "stupid" or "haters".

So, to be clear, your purpose here is to just attack the idea of the poll? YOu dont' believe that it happens, and you want to ridicule the idea that it happens?

How awful! Not wanting to hire someone b/c of who or what they are.

Blacklisting is in everything at this point where thugs get into or have gotten into positions where they should not be.

Correct. It is terrible. And terribly ironic how lacking in awareness this supposed "liberals" are.

I would never run my business in this fashion and likely wouldn’t give one my money either as a result of such a policy. It’s a foolish practice, but it’s not my business decision to make.

Correct. It is terrible. And terribly ironic how lacking in awareness this supposed "liberals" are.

I would never run my business in this fashion and likely wouldn’t give one my money either as a result of such a policy. It’s a foolish practice, but it’s not my business decision to make.

Doesn't mean real people won't suffer real pain because of it.

It's illegal in California to discriminate based on political views - although that certainly hasn't stopped Face-GOOG-Twit.

Of course it doesn’t. It’s unkind, unfair, and unethical, but I don’t believe many states cover political views in anti-discrimination laws.

Of course it doesn’t. It’s unkind, unfair, and unethical, but I don’t believe many states cover political views in anti-discrimination laws.

Do you support telling such people that they are being stupid assholes?

Of course. That’s one of the many options of letting a business know you don’t support their hiring practices.

Of course. That’s one of the many options of letting a business know you don’t support their hiring practices.

This is a discussion forum. Will you be supporting me, when liberal trolls justify this behavior, because they believe that conservatives are stupid and evul, or at least, they pretend to believe that?

This is a discussion forum. Will you be supporting me, when liberal trolls justify this behavior, because they believe that conservatives are stupid and evul, or at least, they pretend to believe that?

Who gives a shit what liberal trolls justify. Why waste your time on the unreachable?

Who gives a shit what liberal trolls justify. Why waste your time on the unreachable?

I just do. How will you respond when it occurs in the thread?

I just do. How will you respond when it occurs in the thread?

The same way I have thus far.

Thanks for taking an such interest me. I can’t blame you, I am rather irresistible.

Forum List

Back