Report on Islamic gangs forcing British children into sex-slavery

Report on Islamic gangs forcing British children into sex-slavery

This was allowed by the authorities because they did not want to appear racist. Where does color or any belief have to do with the crime of rape? I think the British are a sad group to think children are less important than an aggressive culture that ignores the law.

Anyway here is the truth. You can download it.

You are being redirected...

A blog? From 2014?

With a mystery link to "The report is available through Gavin Boby’s Law and Freedom Foundation"

Which is an anti-Muslim organization.

Do you have anything report that is credible?

There is a real issue with child sex trafficking. Not as bad in the UK as it is in say Russia- but it is a real issue.

Child trafficking in UK hits record high, figures show

Trafficking covers children moved within the UK, as well as move to the country from abroad. The most prominent country of origin for trafficked children was the UK, with a total of 255 reported cases during the year, followed by Albania (227), Vietnam (227), Afghanistan (74) and Eritrea (48).

There was of course the horrific case of the Rochdale child sex abuse- with 9 men of Pakistani/Muslim origin trafficking in British girls- but from what I have seen- most of the child trafficking in the UK is by Eastern Europeans trafficking in other Eastern Europeans for sex in the UK

Sex trafficking in the UK: one woman's horrific story of kidnap, rape, beatings and prostitution

Do you have anything report that is credible?
giphy.gif

I don’t know. I have a conflicting report from Pamela Geller and a few Russian bots that say things are even WORSE!!! :eek:

They won't get that joke. Or why they're on the butt end of it.
You are trying to discredit a woman who spends most of her time watching Islam that knows what Islam says. What makes any of you think your knowledge of Islam is superior to hers?

I don’t know. I have a conflicting report from Pamela Geller and a few Russian bots that say things are even WORSE!!! :eek:

You are trying to discredit a woman who spends most of her time watching Islam that knows what Islam says. What makes any of you think your knowledge of Islam is superior to hers?

Nobody needs to "discredit" Pam Geller. She's beaten everybody to that herself.

Nobody needs to "discredit" Pam Geller. She's beaten everybody to that herself.
Please cite an example. No SPLC.

He doesn't have to discredit Pam Geller- no one disputes that she is a raving Islamophobe who will promote any hate message directed at Muslims.

If we explained it, they’d just double down. Since they want so badly to believe.
Look at how badly some who believe in Islam behave.

Look at how badly some who believe in Christianism behave.
Look at how badly some who believe in Buddhism behave.
Look at how badly some who believe in Judaism behave.
Look at how badly some who believe in Hinduism behave.

You need a Pam Geller to set up blog sites for Ass-ociation Fallacies on every one?

Forum List

Back