Report: Illegal immigrants cast more than 3 million votes in Presidential in Presidential election

I just did some analyzing and I've come to the conclusion that "almost" everyone that voted for Trump voted twice. Prove me wrong.

Remember this is what snowflakes voted for
upload_2016-12-20_12-38-48.png

Awww, precious snowflakes still butthurt that their messiah was rejected by a landslide in the popular vote.

Haha Mindwars gave your post the "Winner" rating. He's too dumb to understand you were talking about him. No wonder he gets duped by all this fake stuff.

I just did some analyzing and I've come to the conclusion that "almost" everyone that voted for Trump voted twice. Prove me wrong.
View attachment 102985

That has nothing to do with my post. :anj_stfu:
But you voted for Obama didn't you. See you missed the point I didn't explain.
Since you voted Obama/ would be Clinton.................

there is nothing anybody can put in front of you because anything authentic you as in the millions of others who went that direction claim NOTHING is proof unless it says what you want it to.

View attachment 102985

there is nothing anybody can put in front of you because anything authentic you as in the millions of others who went that direction claim NOTHING is proof unless it says what you want it to.

No. No I didn't vote for Obama. I've never said I voted for Obama, in fact I've said just the opposite.

But hey... you keep making shit up to support a fake argument that you need to make.

View attachment 102985

No. No I didn't vote for Obama. I've never said I voted for Obama, in fact I've said just the opposite.

But hey... you keep making shit up to support a fake argument that you need to make.

lol, ok as soon as i'm done with my cereal I will see if I can't find something that might take care of your wondering on this topic.

It may be as many as 5,000, and most of them are for Trump.
No one believes your made up numbers. No one believes that millions of illegal votes werent cast for Hillary.
No one believes your made up numbers. No one believes in fact that millions of illegal voted.

The lying of you guys from now on is outed forever and will have only a bad impact for your candidates and positions.
No, they definitely believe my numbers. There are articles that clearly show that. There are no articles in existence that support your silly numbers though.

View attachment 102985

lol, ok as soon as i'm done with my cereal I will see if I can't find something that might take care of your wondering on this topic.

Go ahead and try. I've voted Republican every year of my life since I turned 18 until this year. I voted Sanders in the primary and didn't voe in the general election because no one was qualified in my opinion. I've said this many many many times, and never said anything different.

Go ahead and try. I've voted Republican every year of my life since I turned 18 until this year. I voted Sanders in the primary and didn't voe in the general election because no one was qualified in my opinion. I've said this many many many times, and never said anything different.

You do realize MILO works for RT news right?

No one believes your made up numbers. No one believes that millions of illegal votes werent cast for Hillary.
No one believes your made up numbers. No one believes in fact that millions of illegal voted.

The lying of you guys from now on is outed forever and will have only a bad impact for your candidates and positions.
No, they definitely believe my numbers. There are articles that clearly show that. There are no articles in existence that support your silly numbers though.

There is not a single reputable source that can confirm millions of illegals voted in the election for Hillary. None.

And you use that as proof it is correct??? RT news... a Russian state-run news source? Run by the same Russian government that hacked the U.S. election in favor of Trump... are you brain dead?

There is not a single reputable source that can confirm millions of illegals voted in the election for Hillary. None.
There's no confirmation that Russia hacked the election, but that didn't stop you guys from claiming it.

View attachment 102985

Let me guess. You are eating froot loops.

There's no confirmation that Russia hacked the election, but that didn't stop you guys from claiming it.

There isn't?!!? You trust some guy on Twitter about 3 million illegal immigrants voting over 17 U.S. intelligence agencies, the DoJ, the AG, the POTUS, and several other international intelligence agencies saying that Russia hacked the election? Seriously... WTF is wrong with you people?

And you use that as proof it is correct??? RT news... a Russian state-run news source? Run by the same Russian government that hacked the U.S. election in favor of Trump... are you brain dead?

I was seeing if you knew who Milo worked for. RT isn't really the same kind of MSM as let's say MSN, ABC etc.
Also you are aware of California allowing Illegals to vote as well aren't you?

upload_2016-12-20_12-58-52.png

There have been just four documented cases of voter fraud in the 2016 election

Three weeks ago, the votes of more than 135 million Americans were counted, and Donald Trump was declared the winner of the 2016 presidential election. It was a surprising result, given that polling in the run-up to the election suggested that Hillary Clinton's support in the Midwest would ensure that she could hit 270 electoral votes. That support didn't exist when it came time to vote, and that was that.

A woman in Iowa who voted twice. Terri Lynn Rote had the enormous misfortune of bad timing. Right as the candidate she supported, Trump, was drawing attention to fraud cases, Rote decided to try to vote twice in Des Moines, and got caught. The case made national headlines simply by virtue of the fact that it happened when it did, and that she voted for Trump.

No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real
1. Dead people voting in Colorado.

A CBS affiliate’s evidence of voter fraud in Colorado in September sparked an immediate investigation by Secretary of State Wayne Williams. A report in Denver exposed multiple incidents in recent years where dead Coloradans were still voting. A dead World War II veteran named John Grosso voted in a 2006 primary election, and a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Mrs. Sosa’s husband Miguel died in 2008, but a vote was cast in his name one year later.

2. Illegals found voting in Virginia; only discovered after they self-reported.

I was seeing if you knew who Milo worked for. RT isn't really the same kind of MSM as let's say MSN, ABC etc.
Also you are aware of California allowing Illegals to vote as well aren't you?

View attachment 102989
There have been just four documented cases of voter fraud in the 2016 election

Three weeks ago, the votes of more than 135 million Americans were counted, and Donald Trump was declared the winner of the 2016 presidential election. It was a surprising result, given that polling in the run-up to the election suggested that Hillary Clinton's support in the Midwest would ensure that she could hit 270 electoral votes. That support didn't exist when it came time to vote, and that was that.

A woman in Iowa who voted twice. Terri Lynn Rote had the enormous misfortune of bad timing. Right as the candidate she supported, Trump, was drawing attention to fraud cases, Rote decided to try to vote twice in Des Moines, and got caught. The case made national headlines simply by virtue of the fact that it happened when it did, and that she voted for Trump.

Now to show you how dumb this thread is, look at where you say 135 million Americans voted. Now look at your original post. It says 180 million voter registrations were analyzed... and somehow from that, the guy deduced that 3 million people voted illegally. So tell me how that would even be possible? How do you deduce from voter rolls, first who is illegal to vote, and then to deduce that 3 million people voted illegally for one candidate? That's 45 million people more than actually voted in the first place.

Use some fucking reasoning skills.

No, they are not. You are lying.

No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real
1. Dead people voting in Colorado.

A CBS affiliate’s evidence of voter fraud in Colorado in September sparked an immediate investigation by Secretary of State Wayne Williams. A report in Denver exposed multiple incidents in recent years where dead Coloradans were still voting. A dead World War II veteran named John Grosso voted in a 2006 primary election, and a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Mrs. Sosa’s husband Miguel died in 2008, but a vote was cast in his name one year later.

2. Illegals found voting in Virginia; only discovered after they self-reported.
So 5, 10, 15, any of great signficance?

No, you jackasses: there are not thousands of illegals voters, much less the alleged millions of illegals voting for Trump.

FBI and CIA say you are full of shit.

Forum List

Back