Report: Hillary Clinton ‘Negotiated Limits’ With NBC News to Avoid ‘Vicious Humor’ on ‘SNL’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Breitbart ^ | 10/05/2015 | John Nolte
Let me connect the pro-Hillary dots for you at NBC News… This is not rocket science. In fact, the effort NBC News is pouring into rehabilitating Hillary Clinton is now so painfully blatant that even left-wing CNN is calling out the Peacock Network. And NBC News is so desperate to keep a Republican out of the White House that “Saturday Night Live” has openly joined the pro-Hillary propaganda team. NBC News partners with and funnels $400 million to left-wing BuzzFeed.NBC News partners with and funnels $200 million to the even more left-wing Vox.NBC News partners with TargetSmart, a political data...

LYaZnVh.jpg

The TRUTH, used to be a deciding factor in politics.... and infidelity wasn't something praised, but scorned by a moral people(or, at least, kept out of the newspaper, TV, and BEST SELLERS!)

bsUfvSK.jpg

Everything is scripted with these elitist snake politicians. Especially with these Democrats. and of course ABC bent over backwards for her. Probably licked the floor clean for her so she wouldn't get her shoe's dirty. it's a shame more people don't understand how ALL these lamestream abc medias is in the bag these Democrats

Christ on a cracker you fools will grasp at any straw.

EVERY celebrity, regardless of specific job title, does that.

You think Sarah Palin didn't set limits? She set limits.

I'm so glad you moron-a-thons will be silent in another year.

• Banned
Christ on a cracker you fools will grasp at any straw.

EVERY celebrity, regardless of specific job title, does that.

You think Sarah Palin didn't set limits? She set limits.

I'm so glad you moron-a-thons will be silent in another year.

Old Ho...What limits did Mrs. Palin set... Links, or just more liberal bullshit!

Forum List

Back