Can't wait for the White House version of "You been Punked!"

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Awkward!! Looks like Ahmed is plaing his hand for all it's worth. Maybe he will bring Obama a gift: his genius clock invention in it's original form, a Piece of Crap 30 year old clock radio. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hey Obumble how does that size 12 AA loafer taste? The guy never gets tired of making a fool of himself.

Awkward!! Looks like Ahmed is plaing his hand for all it's worth. Maybe he will bring Obama a gift: his genius clock invention in it's original form, a Piece of Crap 30 year old clock radio. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hey Obumble how does that size 12 AA loafer taste? The guy never gets tired of making a fool of himself.
Just passing thru tonight trying to get over this killer flu.

But picked up your thread.. Kids a joke. The family are activists. Talk about an Oprah moment here.

And I'm supposed to care? Hype and promo thats all this was about.

We have real issues over police over reactions and anti police sentiment that really need to be addressed. But when I found out that Spielberg is advising the White House? Oh hells bells.

The little son of a gun gutted an old radio. Tried to pass it off as an invention. Bwwwwwwwwwwwwahahahahahah.

Here's my problem with the little moron. He picked something made for radio shack.

I can proudly say I listen daily to my Grundig. I know radio very well.

Kid was a scammer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back