REPORT: Executive Amnesty “No Matter How Big A Shellacking for Dems!”

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jon Karl reported that according to WH officials “the president will move forward with an executive order on immigration reform “no matter how big a shellacking Democrats get tonight” during ABC’s Election coverage on Tuesday.

Karl said “White House officials are saying that you can expect the president to set an aggressive, and defiant tone tomorrow. You're not going to see any mea culpas, no big firings, no change in direction.”

He added “officials tell me the president is prepared to aggressively pursue his agenda using his power of executive authority, where he can't work with Congress, and the big one is going to be on immigration reform. White House officials tell me that the president will move forward with an executive order on immigration reform no matter how big a shellacking Democrats get tonight.”

Report Exec Amnesty No Matter How Big a Shellacking For Dems

I heard earlier tonight that the president wanted to meet with the new leaders of Congress 2015 on Friday in an effort to work together. This article shows that he is going to work around Congress, not with them just as he has in the past. Obviously he did not get the message from the citizens of this nation. Just what does it take?

ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jon Karl reported that according to WH officials “the president will move forward with an executive order on immigration reform “no matter how big a shellacking Democrats get tonight” during ABC’s Election coverage on Tuesday.

Karl said “White House officials are saying that you can expect the president to set an aggressive, and defiant tone tomorrow. You're not going to see any mea culpas, no big firings, no change in direction.”

He added “officials tell me the president is prepared to aggressively pursue his agenda using his power of executive authority, where he can't work with Congress, and the big one is going to be on immigration reform. White House officials tell me that the president will move forward with an executive order on immigration reform no matter how big a shellacking Democrats get tonight.”

Report Exec Amnesty No Matter How Big a Shellacking For Dems

I heard earlier tonight that the president wanted to meet with the new leaders of Congress 2015 on Friday in an effort to work together. This article shows that he is going to work around Congress, not with them just as he has in the past. Obviously he did not get the message from the citizens of this nation. Just what does it take?
Impeachment.

Can't impeach the bastard.. Who wants Joe Biden in office for two years, then possibly 8 more after that?

Cut off funding and do everything you can short of impeachment. Let Obama ruin the Democrats for the next 40 years.

Forum List

Back