Report Card on Obama's First Two Years

Since we are not in a depression, I would have to say A-...and it is that because he caved to the republicans on the public option.

I didn't need to read the article to know he gets an F-. He is a loser, has always been a loser, and will always be a loser. He should go organize something, like a closet or something.

I'll give him a B+ notwithstanding the partisan hackery in the link in the OP....

"partisan hackery in the link in the OP"=facts that as a koolaid drinking liberal I just can't refute or argue so I will try and diminish them as not facts, yet we all know they are.

Since we are not in a depression, I would have to say A-...and it is that because he caved to the republicans on the public option.

:eek:.....A- Some people live in a fog of undying love for Obama..unreal A-!!!:cuckoo:

We should all be grateful that Pres. Obama showed up when he did. It was almost like a miracle of biblical proportions. He saved our country during a time of great need and we should all be thankful.

AAA+++

Last edited:
We should all be grateful that Pres. Obama showed up when he did. It was almost like a miracle of biblical proportions. He saved our country during a time of great need and we should all be thankful.

lol045.gif

He gets a C....just average. He caved on Health Insurance overhaul. Expanded the war in Afghanistan. Caved on extending the Bush tax cuts. Got us involved in Lybia for no reason.

He gets a C....just average. He caved on Health Insurance overhaul. Expanded the war in Afghanistan. Caved on extending the Bush tax cuts. Got us involved in Lybia for no reason.

s0n..........you still have the political IQ of a handball. By your measure, if he had an "A", his approval rate would be low 30's.........maybe.

A huge majority doesnt want universal healthcare and nobody cares about sticking it to the rich.........only the k00ks push that on the fringe reaches of the internet.:lol:

F for Utter Failure what has he done? he hasn't met a single Promise he hasn't succeeded at anything he's tried be it domestic or Foreign

I'll give him a B+ notwithstanding the partisan hackery in the link in the OP....

The metrics are screwy in the article...and completely overlooks the extraordinary circumstances.

Yeah but only the hard core lefties talk about the "extraordinary circumstances". Its like the k00ks talking about George Bush these days...........nobody fcukking cares anymore.

Its not 2008 anymore s0n..........:up:

B

Would be an A except he waffled on Govt Option in the health plan and caved to Republicans on the tax cuts

B

Would be an A except he waffled on Govt Option in the health plan and caved to Republicans on the tax cuts

This is a politics forum s0n...........

The Ideology forum is down the list a little more on the home page.

The Govt Option will never be chosen by the people...........Obama might want it but he doesnt make the laws, thank God.

D

I actually give him credit for not closing Gitmo, not letting the Bush tax cuts expire... but an almost total failure in other areas

Politically shrewd..........he knows he can pull that off and gain Independents and not lose a single lefty vote. To his credit, he knows liberals will never vote based upon principle..........

Forum List

Back