Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty

Israeli Holocaust survivors suffer increasing want and poor healthcare, report reveals. Shalom Lazar, Holocaust survivor: I can't afford medicine or heating

Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty - Israel News, Ynetnews

In Israel can help anyone who wishes to become involved in helping to sponsor elderly Jews in Russia, helping others make aliyah, etc. We give to IFCJ and it is a great organization for reaching out with practical needs, food boxes, etc.

If anyone isn't part of one of those programs I would urge them to get involved. The surest path to joy is helping someone elses life become better. Survivors of the holocaust have been through more than any of us and there shouldn't be a single one in need of anything! We need to change that. - Jeremiah

Israel has plenty of money when it comes to buying weapons and building new settlements on Palestinian land.

Which makes me think the zionists know the Holocaust is just a ponzi scheme to make money.

And that's why they could care less about the so called holocaust survivors. :cool:

And you, of course, being from a religion which stresses charity and compassion, feel so much for the suffering of these elderly people that you mock their suffering.

I must say, "Sunni" - if your attitude derives from your interpretation of Islam, you are certainly not a very good student of your acquired faith.... You debase and defile it with such bigotry. Yes, the world surely needs a little more hatred and surliness!

And you, of course, being from a religion which stresses charity and compassion, feel so much for the suffering of these elderly people that you mock their suffering.
I am in No way mocking these elderly people and the abject poverty they must spent their remaining years living in.

But I am taking great umbrage at the callus and uncaring stance of the Israeli government towards these impoverished people.

Surely you feel the same way? :cool:

It's a shame that even a thread like this brings out the worst in bigoted scum like sunnidog.

To the ISSUE, now. Personally I think one of the first things the New Israeli coalition needs to do is to change the budget so the children, the ones with special needs, and Holocaust survivors, will get what they need.

The generation of Holocaust survivors are the people who built this state with their own hands and we must do EVERY possible thing, so that they could live the last years of their lives in respect and disnity.

I myself happen to be from a family of Holocaust survivors, only 1 survivor from my family still lives today, and is one of the last Mengele Twins still able to tell his story. Thankfully, he is living a respected life, has a loving wife, 3 sons and more than 10 grandchildren. I wish that all Holocaust survivors could live like he lives today. We must do what we can to help them.

Israel has plenty of money when it comes to buying weapons and building new settlements on Palestinian land.

Which makes me think the zionists know the Holocaust is just a ponzi scheme to make money.

And that's why they could care less about the so called holocaust survivors. :cool:
Why, Sunni Man, all the heads of those oil-rich Arab states seem to have plenty of money for more palaces, silver-plated cars, and their regular jaunts to such places like London with their huge families, so perhaps they can pitch in to help their poor fellow Muslims. We can divert the money that Americans send to places like Somalia where the people are dropping dead in the roads because of starvation and send the money instead to the starving people in Israel. By the way, perhaps if Israel didn't have to give benefits to the Muslims who have several wives and each wife having a slew of kids (just like the Muslim man who a few years ago had 54 kids and was hoping to reach 100), Israel could use the money to feed the poor Holocaust victims. By the way, Sunni Man, as an allegedly good Muslim convert, have you ever sent in any money to UNICEF or C.A.R.E. to help your poverty-stricken brethren in many parts of the Muslim world.

Why, Sunni Man, all the heads of those oil-rich Arab states seem to have plenty of money for more palaces, silver-plated cars, and their regular jaunts to such places like London with their huge families, so perhaps they can pitch in to help their poor fellow Muslims. We can divert the money that Americans send to places like Somalia where the people are dropping dead in the roads because of starvation and send the money instead to the starving people in Israel. By the way, perhaps if Israel didn't have to give benefits to the Muslims who have several wives and each wife having a slew of kids (just like the Muslim man who a few years ago had 54 kids and was hoping to reach 100), Israel could use the money to feed the poor Holocaust victims. By the way, Sunni Man, as an allegedly good Muslim convert, have you ever sent in any money to UNICEF or C.A.R.E. to help your poverty-stricken brethren in many parts of the Muslim world.
You might want to read the title of the thread.

And then try to stay on topic.

Just saying.......... :cool:

It's a shame that even a thread like this brings out the worst in bigoted scum like sunnidog.

the truth is the truth. reparations were sought. reparations were allocated. reparations were paid...and reparations were mis-spent or mis-handled by the jewish state and their representatives...

"the (reparations) agreement was signed in September 1952, and West Germany paid Israel a sum of 3 billion marks over the next fourteen years; 450 million marks were paid to the World Jewish Congress. The payments were made to the State of Israel as the heir to those victims who had no surviving family. The money was invested in the country's infrastructure and played an important role in establishing the economy of the new state. The reparations would become a decisive part of Israel's income, comprising as high as 87.5% of the state income in 1956.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany

You might want to read the title of the thread.

And then try to stay on topic.

Just saying.......... :cool:
Why, Sunni Man, you are the one who kept bringing up the Holocaust as a hoax when it had nothing to do with the topic of the threads. Meanwhile, can you imagine if Sunni Man was actually born a Muslim Arab and was living in Israel at the moment. With his four wives and perhaps four dozen kids he would be complaining that the Israeli government wasn't doing enough for him and his family. Say, maybe Sunni Man is embarrassed because he has actually sent no donation in to any relief organization which is helping his poor Muslim brethren in their impoverished countries. He leaves it up to us Infidels to do that.

Two outstanding charities:

IFCJ
ICEJ

I contribute to Islamic organizations such as ICNA (Islamic Circle of North America).

ICNA Relief is currently sending money and muslim workers to help the victims of Hurricane Sandy ........... :cool:

Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts: The Role of Muslims | Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA)

sSig_offtopic.gif

Israeli Holocaust survivors suffer increasing want and poor healthcare, report reveals. Shalom Lazar, Holocaust survivor: I can't afford medicine or heating

So, let me look at this.
1945 was 68 years ago so most holocaust survivors are dead anyway.
The few remaining ones are left to rot because the "Jewish" state is too tight fisted to give them a reasonable amount of money to live on.

That means "The Jewish state" is heartless and uncaring.

I knew that but thanks for pointing it out to everyone else. :)

:clap2:

So, let me look at this.
The few remaining ones are left to rot because the "Jewish" state is too tight fisted to give them a reasonable amount of money to live on.

Israel carries a huge social welfare burden that includes far more than
just holocaust survivors ----and it faces the problem if maintaining
EQUITY in its distributions of support. Survivors of the filth and stench
of islamic oppression are just as deserving as are survivors of nazism.
Favoring one needy group over the other creates social problems

So, let me look at this.

Israel carries a huge social welfare burden that includes far more than
just holocaust survivors ----and it faces the problem if maintaining
EQUITY in its distributions of support. Survivors of the filth and stench
of islamic oppression are just as deserving as are survivors of nazism.
Favoring one needy group over the other creates social problems

Nice try at a lie but it doesn't cover up the fact, Israeli allows its best PR excuse for oppression to starve to death as if they were still in Hitler's camps.

Good old Israeli government.

the truth is the truth. reparations were sought. reparations were allocated. reparations were paid...and reparations were mis-spent or mis-handled by the jewish state and their representatives...

"the (reparations) agreement was signed in September 1952, and West Germany paid Israel a sum of 3 billion marks over the next fourteen years; 450 million marks were paid to the World Jewish Congress. The payments were made to the State of Israel as the heir to those victims who had no surviving family. The money was invested in the country's infrastructure and played an important role in establishing the economy of the new state. The reparations would become a decisive part of Israel's income, comprising as high as 87.5% of the state income in 1956.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany

Nice job missing the point, douche.

Forum List

Back