Repeal the second amendment...

My County Sheriff is in no way a Democrat.

No fucking shit. All law enforcement, gun registration, and concealed carry permitting is 100% democrat in the United States.

Who do you think you're kidding? Guns are banned. A civilian or private citizen with a gun is just a criminal waiting to be arrested in the eyes of those democrat cops. They know you have a gun & they've just got to pick the jury to hang you.

Lay off the crack pipe, peckerhead. No guns or magazines are going to be banned and when it all blows over, no firearms legislation will even be passed by Congress.

It's just wishful thinking on your part and I have some news for you, you're in for a big disappointment, hillbilly.

388mc5.jpg
Only Bed Wetters think they need Guns. This kid faced a Terrorist

You're a fucking liar, he wasn't even in the area of the shooting. He didn't face anything but cameras trying to promote himself.

rallys this weekend, How many do you think will show up?
It's only a tiny minority that wants to repeal the second. Most democrats just want some common sense rules.

Most democrats just want some common sense rules.

and all we need for that, is a lot common sense members of congress....possibly replacing every congressman now in office.
I actually can't disagree with that.....

This kid faced a Terrorist

last I heard, he wasn't even there
He was too busy shitting and pissing his pants
Actually he faced an active shooter

Trump faked heel spurs
388wjh.jpg
You are full of shit! He is skinny, so he actually shits less often than you.

Lay off the crack pipe, peckerhead. No guns or magazines are going to be banned and when it all blows over, no firearms legislation will even be passed by Congress.

Eternity is forever. That gross infringement on our right to bear Arms by means of malicious and false allegations of mental health, mental illness, mental insanity and the like has no end, and none of it will ever "blow over."

It's just wishful thinking on your part and I have some news for you, you're in for a big disappointment, hillbilly.

Name isn't Bill, you miserable piece-of-shit law-school frat-boy gun-banning fuckers. You're doomed.

This kid faced a Terrorist

last I heard, he wasn't even there
He was too busy shitting and pissing his pants
Actually he faced an active shooter

Trump faked heel spurs
388wjh.jpg
You are full of shit! He is skinny, so he actually shits less often than you.

He’s a liberal bought scumbag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eternity is forever. That gross infringement on our right to bear Arms by means of malicious and false allegations of mental health, mental illness, mental insanity and the like has no end, and none of it will ever "blow over."

Name isn't Bill, you miserable piece-of-shit law-school frat-boy gun-banning fuckers. You're doomed.

Wow, that escalated quickly, I think we got off on the wrong foot here, dude. Your response earlier made it appear as if you were a leftist gun-hating gun-grabber who was in support of an AW ban.

Choose your words more carefully, ok?. I am in no ways a fudd: I don't believe the 2A was put in place to protect hunting. I own over a hundred firearms, some of which are "military-style" 5.56 and 7.62mm, and take 30-round mags or even drum mags. Shit, I even own three sets of body armor, chemical protective masks, night vision, and a full set of combat gear from every war from WW2 to the current military, simply because I'm not a felon and it's within my right to own them.

I have no problem with AR-15's, AK's or even Class III full-auto weapons, or even destructive devices like hand grenades, if you can afford the $200 tax stamp.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, mang. Sometimes it's hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys on here.

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
I have no problem with AR-15's, AK's or even Class III full-auto weapons, or even destructive devices like hand grenades, if you can afford the $200 tax stamp.

You must be ATF Home Page | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to bring up obscure points of statutory law without Constitutional jurisdiction like that.

And then there is Eric Holder’s madness, still on the books of the feds.

Amended Definition of “Adjudicated as a Mental Defective” and “Committed to a Mental Institution” (2010R-21P) (from the Viet-Cong Communist Party's Gun Control Act of 1968, enacted in the wake of Rosemary Kennedy's lobotomy)

And why in the world would you need a federal government "tax stamp" for "making" a firearm or other weapon for personal use when you are not in business manufacturing, selling and exporting firearms?

Precisely when there is no "interstate commerce" for jurisdiction?

ATF is part of Front page | U.S. Department of the Treasury, and there is no honor, no honesty, and no value to the U.S. dollar when the department responsible for it progressively lobbies for and enforces such draconian unconstitutional gun control legislation, on the basis of lies, medicalist propaganda and disinformation, and maintains various blacklists and shitlists of prohibited persons, allegedly mentally ill, felons, domestic violence perpetrators and so on and so forth ad nauseam.

Just one miserable excuse after another why this or that person "should be" incarcerated for years and years in federal prison just for exercising his or her constitutional right to possess and carry firearms, without even so much as committing a crime or doing anything illegal with them.

Mental health? The government employees who bring up that subject are cursed and damned to hell on this earth and in eternity.

You must be ATF Home Page | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to bring up obscure points of statutory law without Constitutional jurisdiction like that.

And then there is Eric Holder’s madness, still on the books of the feds.

Amended Definition of “Adjudicated as a Mental Defective” and “Committed to a Mental Institution” (2010R-21P) (from the Viet-Cong Communist Party's Gun Control Act of 1968, enacted in the wake of Rosemary Kennedy's lobotomy)

And why in the world would you need a federal government "tax stamp" for "making" a firearm or other weapon for personal use when you are not in business manufacturing, selling and exporting firearms?

Precisely when there is no "interstate commerce" for jurisdiction?

ATF is part of Front page | U.S. Department of the Treasury, and there is no honor, no honesty, and no value to the U.S. dollar when the department responsible for it progressively lobbies for and enforces such draconian unconstitutional gun control legislation, on the basis of lies, medicalist propaganda and disinformation, and maintains various blacklists and shitlists of prohibited persons, allegedly mentally ill, felons, domestic violence perpetrators and so on and so forth ad nauseam.

Just one miserable excuse after another why this or that person "should be" incarcerated for years and years in federal prison just for exercising his or her constitutional right to possess and carry firearms, without even so much as committing a crime or doing anything illegal with them.

Mental health? The government employees who bring up that subject are cursed and damned to hell on this earth and in eternity.

BATFE? Seriously? :laughing0301:

While I have a healthy respect for law-enforcement officers, you missed the target on that one. The closest I've ever come to the ATF was filling out a few Form 4473's.

But most of my guns didn't come through the channels, so they probably have a file on me in some cabinet. But here: If it'll validate your suspicious nature and make you feel better, I'm always eager to please...
:lmao:

819a389d55c94f1305c57a52ce509261.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back