Repeal the second amendment...

rallys this weekend, How many do you think will show up?

That's so obscure that I couldn't find anything about it. So I'm gonna say two people will show up.
Probably there are some small Red Flag rallies or protests in front of state capitals, but aren't most legislatures on summer vacay?

Pretty much. I checked google and facebook and couldn't find any current marches or protests. Probably just the small ones like outside the courthouse in my town. Friday it was about "climate change." There were about 12 people haranguing cars as they drove by.

I just honked at them and flipped them off.

388mc5.jpg
Only Bed Wetters think they need Guns. This kid faced a Terrorist

That's so obscure that I couldn't find anything about it. So I'm gonna say two people will show up.
Probably there are some small Red Flag rallies or protests in front of state capitals, but aren't most legislatures on summer vacay?

Pretty much. I checked google and facebook and couldn't find any current marches or protests. Probably just the small ones like outside the courthouse in my town. Friday it was about "climate change." There were about 12 people haranguing cars as they drove by.

Was this little fuck up their spokespeason?

How about Counties? Lol

It's a county option to put you in jail at the discretion of the local democrat sheriff.

My County Sheriff is in no way a Democrat. He one told me that "he appreciates those individuals who have a concealed carry permit and carry every day. His officers have alot of ground to cover and they can't be everywhere at the same time."

God. That poor kid's parents sure have fucked his head up. They should be charged with child abuse.

That right there is a future mass-shooter, yup.

God. That poor kid's parents sure have fucked his head up. They should be charged with child abuse.

No he should be charged with parent abuse.

That right there is a future mass-shooter, yup.

Lol
Kind of gives a new meaning to why animals eat their young....

My County Sheriff is in no way a Democrat.

No fucking shit. All law enforcement, gun registration, and concealed carry permitting is 100% democrat in the United States.

Who do you think you're kidding? Guns are banned. A civilian or private citizen with a gun is just a criminal waiting to be arrested in the eyes of those democrat cops. They know you have a gun & they've just got to pick the jury to hang you.

My County Sheriff is in no way a Democrat.

No fucking shit. All law enforcement, gun registration, and concealed carry permitting is 100% democrat in the United States.

Who do you think you're kidding? Guns are banned. A civilian or private citizen with a gun is just a criminal waiting to be arrested in the eyes of those democrat cops. They know you have a gun & they've just got to pick the jury to hang you.
388oxw.jpg

Forum List

Back