Repeal of estate tax will add 269 billion to deficit

To some of these people it would be a SIN if this government cut back a couple of their worthless ABC agencies. Instead they FIGHT to keep a death tax on us...

just shocking

It's all about taking money away from people who don't "deserve" the money so it can be redistributed to high school dropouts. A liberal always has to justify their robbery to assuage their consciences.

"He didn't earn it!" But the people you turn around and give it to did?

"He doesn't need it!" We could have a lot of fun taking away things you don't "need".

Their hypocrisy and wealthy coddling politics never get old.

Wills Trusts Estates Prof Blog
Sometimes there are things that are right and sometimes there are things that are wrong. The Death Tax is wrong on so many levels it should be abolished and outlawed.

While I am going to get a nice inheritance someday hopefully way way into the future, I am not a trust fund baby. I will still be in the exempt level. Therefore, this change doesn't directly benefit me.

I don't worry too much about the people who qualify for the tax .. they seem to have a way to protect themselves from taxes.

Today, 99.8 percent of estates owe no estate tax at all, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation.[3] Only the estates of the wealthiest 0.2 percent of Americans — roughly 2 out of every 1,000 people who die — owe any estate tax. (See Figure 1.) This is because of the tax’s high exemption amount, which has jumped from $650,000 per person in 2001 to $5.43 million per person in 2015. (x2 for couples) = $10.86 million.

the moron RW's fighting for such a small percentage of the population can't even spell $10.86 million much less factor in their "estates" with the tax code.

The End.
Regardless of how many people qualify or how much the exemption is, the government doesn't hold a stake in that company.
You don't realize how easy it is to reach the $5million mark once you tally up a couple combines, a few hundred acres, a couple hundred head of livestock, etc....

Taxation is part of the Constitution.

This is taxation of a targeted group.
All taxation is targeted to specific groups.
Sales taxes target who? Everyone who buys stuff?
Well, actually, most of the "stuff" needed to survive can be obtained without having to pay state sales tax or at least avoiding the majority of it. Perhaps you can point out the tax that does not target a specific group.

[

The money goes to the Government General fund, not some mythical recpients made up by you drama queens

They are not mythical. There are tens of millions of the bastards. In fact there are more people in the US that get government transfer payments than they are people working.

The federal budget consist of three components. The minimal necessary expenditures like defense, courts, law enforcement, etc, the pork spending like bridges to nowhere and government transfer payments like welfare, subsidies, bailouts and entitlements.

We wouldn't have to steal money from families if we didn't have the pork and the welfare.

We steal money from families with the inheritance tax to fund a bloated out of control welfare state and it is despicable.

The Truth Behind The Lies Of The Original Welfare Queen Code Switch NPR

I don't get to decide where my tax dollars go but you don't hear me whining about the war mongers bill do ya?

Last edited:
Funny, how Republicans keep telling the poor they don't work hard enough. But they want a lot of idle rich kids to get lot's of what they never worked for and never will. And so many end up dead from having too much given to them for free. Pity.
Such is the way of a society where true hard workers are constantly exploited.
A true hard worker uses both skill and intelligence to better his and his families lot in life. Tough concept for a communist to grasp standing in the welfare line.
Really? A true hard worker, by your definition, is a wall street scum bag, not the majority of the working population, or the world. Diamond miners, sweatshop workers, construction workers, service workers, we can't all be business leaders, that's hilarious. It's not just skill and intelligence,it depends on the area, the money one has, the conditions they have, the schooling available, the opportunities, the country.. I'm in a welfare line? I work, sorry, although welfare is a wonderful thing the state has done.

You don't know his "true definition" of a hard worker. you're just a blowhard and long winded to boot
Fine, what is his definition? You tell me the "hard work" these capitalists do. What, typing on excel spreadsheets? Investing?

So now someone cares about deficit spending?

You would think that after Obama has put us $7 trillion in the hole since becoming President that a little more debt wouldn't bother these Liberals that voted for the sonofabitch.

You would think that after Obama has put us $7 trillion in the hole since becoming President that a little more debt wouldn't bother these Liberals that voted for the sonofabitch.

They remind of sheep, if Obama is for it so are they. if he's against it...so are they

and the HELL with the rest of in the country...

this one is damn insulting and disgusting.... how they are saying if they give a tax break it will add to the deficit...and more disgusting our fellow citizens is regurgitating it.

Because we should never expect our government to really cut spending and live within its means

LOL,

You must be fucking kidding? Your wars and tax cuts are the cause of the debt. Not infrastructure, science, r&d, and education. Of course, anything that helps anyone else besides the very top is bad within your eyes.

Both infrastructure and science make up 5% of the entire budget. How exactly does it cause our debt?? It was higher under Reagan.

Living within our means would be slashing science, infrastructure and r&d investment into the ground as long as you don't wish to reform the real trouble makers. We'll be a third world shit hole! Of course, you'll blame it on Obama when we lose our first rate status as you're a pon.
You have to be so ignorant to believe that tax cuts and war doesn't cause debt but building infrastructure, science, r&d, and education do. This is like "major tard".

They remind of sheep, if Obama is for it so are they. if he's against it...so are they

and the HELL with the rest of in the country...

this one is damn insulting and disgusting.... how they are saying if they give a tax break it will add to the deficit...and more disgusting our fellow citizens is regurgitating it.

Disgusting is your idiocy. How do you look at your self in the mirror?

cb7.png

Give it up moron! Infrastructure and science make up 5% of our goddamn federal budget. So you don't like driving on our roads and being warned about that approaching tornado? Why should the American people take it up the ass because you fuckers gave tax cuts for the rich and fought two wars???

Forum List

Back