Repeal of DADT and the Navy's "first kiss"...

Right! Like all the Christian bashers are really Closet Christians! :D

Right, because that actually happens.

I did 20 years in the Navy and I'm glad I retired well before it became acceptable for cock suckers and carpet munchers to come out into the open. Call me whatever you wish, this shit is just plain wrong.

Well good riddance, you fucking idiot. Thankfully your generation will die off with time. You're a relic of the past.

I'll reserve my respect to real military men who don't give a shit about the sexual orientation of their fellow servicemen. You're nothing but a fucking whiner.

I shit turds that have more brains than you do.:lol:

What the fuck is it with conservatives and their attacks that don't make any sense whatsoever. Good god man, attend the college of insults, you could learn something.

"I know how I can hurts this person's feelings! I'll say I shit turds that have more brains than he does! haha!"

Derp.

Last edited:

Well good riddance, you fucking idiot. Thankfully your generation will die off with time. You're a relic of the past.

I'll reserve my respect to real military men who don't give a shit about the sexual orientation of their fellow servicemen. You're nothing but a fucking whiner.

What the fuck is it with conservatives and their attacks that don't make any sense whatsoever. Good god man, attend the college of insults, you could learn something.

"I know how I can hurts this person's feelings! I'll say I shit turds that have more brains than he does! haha!"

Derp.

I think it's time for your meds. You're acting goofy again...

Derp.

I think it's time for your meds. You're acting goofy again...

You show great disrespect to your fellow soldiers by thinking of them as nothing more than cock suckers and "carpet munchers"

Derp.

I always say that those kinds of comments show more about the insulter than they do the insultee.

Well... If you guys were real Christians, you wouldn't be so eager to judge. You guys are Sunday Christians... Yo go to church on Sunday and feel that gives you dispensation to judge others. That isn't how it works.

God will do the judging.. leave it up to him.

It's always amusing when queers suddenly find religion.

:eusa_clap:

Bravo.

Not a queer there, petunia... but one thing I do know... the ones that do the most gay bashing seem to be the ones sucking cock incognito... you got something to tell us?

Is this something you wish you could have done ?? French your boyfriend on Pier 12 at homecoming? "The military is OK" with this??

Shit man - society isn't.

Did you survey the military?

Tell ya what -

#1 powderman of Turret 1, helmsman, duty CDO, aft steering on a battleship is no place to fuck.

Sorry.

Keep the filth in your trailer/apartment. Don't semi-fuck on the pier for MSNBC.

Rude fucks.

What my junior enlisted's did in their off duty hours was there business, with the exception of drug use, alcohol abuse, or anything else they were cited for by the Norfolk PD

Keep your filth in the bedroom.

Hey stupid............yeah I did serve, from July 1982 until 1 Aug 2002, 20 years and also served in many different billets as well, from CBR warfare team member, to PRP program on FA-18's, as well as Security Force trained, and the last 2 tours that I had were BOTH independent duty billets that required command as well as overseas screening EACH, from serving on an MSC vessel to being LPO at Amarillo MEPS, with my boss all the way down in San Antonio, so yeah.......I did serve.

Additionally, you should also realize that the PUBLIC changes before the military ever will, which is why your statement about society not being ready is pure bullshit.

And..........if that's "semi fucking" on the pier, then almost every sailor who walks off the ship into the arms of a loved one is guilty of it.

Or...........is it only "semi fucking" when it's between 2 people of the same sex?

Go fuck yourself Warrior.

No need to get defensive, assfucker.
Keep your filth in your own home, so that my children, wife and I don't have to be subjected to it.
Pier 12 Norfolk isn't Mardi Gras.
I would tell you to "go fuck yourself" too, but you probably already have.

Go wash up

They weren't fucking on the pier ya ignorant asshole, they were kissing, pretty much like I'm sure you did to your wife when you got back from deployment.

And.......fwiw.........kissing is considered to be "G" rated in public.

And, you say the pier isn't like Mardi Gras? Really? Because there's lots of people dressed up with large signs yelling and celebrating like it was when a ship comes back.

And........how is a kissing someone you love "filth"?

I did 20 years in the Navy and I'm glad I retired well before it became acceptable for cock suckers and carpet munchers to come out into the open. Call me whatever you wish, this shit is just plain wrong.

Hey stupid........I've served in the U.S. Navy since 1982, and there have always been gays in the military.

What's more, I was a PN, which meant that I calculated the worksheets for the Navy Wide Advancement Exams of the command, and the worksheets consist of adding up points for stuff like personal awards, evaluations, time in service and length of service.

And, because people trusted me (I was a damn good PN), I knew stuff that most people didn't, like who was gay and who wasn't.

Know what? Gays by and large outscored the straights in evaluations and awards.

Glad you're out, my military doesn't need dinosaurs like you.

:eusa_hand:

How could you tell, by just grading papers, if they were done by queers?

Did they dot their "i'" with hearts?

biker_chick_small_heart_poster-rc2396c69b3b24e4c9369347ddc61fb84_ai67k_400.jpg

Last edited:
Well... If you guys were real Christians, you wouldn't be so eager to judge. You guys are Sunday Christians... Yo go to church on Sunday and feel that gives you dispensation to judge others. That isn't how it works.

God will do the judging.. leave it up to him.

Bravo.

Not a queer there, petunia... but one thing I do know... the ones that do the most gay bashing seem to be the ones sucking cock incognito... you got something to tell us?

The only shocker here is that there's "one thing you do know."

I underestimated your vast storehouse of knowledge.

Bravo.

I work with quite a few and they tell stories about people like you. little sticky fumblings in the Rest Areas... drilling holes in the men's room stalls(just like the gay bashing congressman) so they can "get a little". I've heard how you "tough guys" are... why do you think I call you "petunias"?

I work with quite a few and they tell stories about people like you. little sticky fumblings in the Rest Areas... drilling holes in the men's room stalls(just like the gay bashing congressman) so they can "get a little". I've heard how you "tough guys" are... why do you think I call you "petunias"?

Well, its comforting to know I didn't underestimate the type of people you....erm...."work with."

very impressive.:eusa_clap:

Well, its comforting to know I didn't underestimate the type of people you....erm...."work with."

yeah... i work with the developmentally disabled in a large institutional setting... that means that with such a large group of co-workers, I'd say ohhh...5-10% are gay. Some are quiet about it, some are vocal, and some are... quite frankly... sickening. However, They are still citizens of this country, obey the laws and pay their taxes.... makes them upstanding people in my eyes.

BTW... just to make you feel better? My Church was a UCC Church. When they decided to accept gay marriage, We dropped our affiliation. Just because I support gay rights, doesn't mean that I want my church to marry them. I don't judge churches that do, and I also think they should be legally binding relationships. However, I won't belong to a church that does. But that's MY problem that I can't get around... not theirs.

yeah... i work with the developmentally disabled in a large institutional setting... that means that with such a large group of co-workers, I'd say ohhh...5-10% are gay. Some are quiet about it, some are vocal, and some are... quite frankly... sickening. However, They are still citizens of this country, obey the laws and pay their taxes.... makes them upstanding people in my eyes.

BTW... just to make you feel better? My Church was a UCC Church. When they decided to accept gay marriage, We dropped our affiliation. Just because I support gay rights, doesn't mean that I want my church to marry them. I don't judge churches that do, and I also think they should be legally binding relationships. However, I won't belong to a church that does. But that's MY problem that I can't get around... not theirs.

Actually I felt OK before, but I must admit deriving a certain Schadenfreude from reading your post.

Actually I felt OK before, but I must admit deriving a certain Schadenfreude from reading your post.

You can derive whatever you want. I am quite comfortable with my sexuality and my wife and I's relationship that you can think whatever you want.

I only sunk to your level to show how ridiculous you and warrior sound.

You can derive whatever you want. I am quite comfortable with my sexuality and my wife and I's relationship that you can think whatever you want.

Stick to your day job.

Stick to your day job.

Don't worry... I will. I'm quite good at it. Must burn your ass though... my wife and I getting $100k from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania taking care of people you'd rather see rot because they'll never be productive. have a nice night!

Actually, if you'd been smart enough (or brave enough) to post my whole response, you'd have seen where I said that I was trusted on the ship with a lot of private secrets, so I already knew who was gay and wasn't, as well as was the one that calculated the worksheets for the advancement exam.

Fail.

America has sunk to a new low when it thinks it needs fudge packers and carpet munchers to defend our nation. :evil:

If the U.S. was at war and a draft was imposed, would you still feel the same? Should heterosexuals be required to put their lives at risk while gays are protected from the horrors of war? It would appear to me that gays would be given special treatment if that were the case, and I doubt that is what most straight people want.

If gays are excluded from military service and there is a major war requiring a massive draft, you might be astonished at the number of man who suddenly become confessed fudge packers (as you so eloquently put it). Hell, we wouldn't be able to raise an army because half of the population would be gay and the other half either too young or too old to fight.

As for me, I was a radio telegraph operator and forward air controller in the Marines a long time ago. I didn't know if I served with gays and frankly didn't care. If a man does his job professionally that is all that matters. I expect a soldier to be able to squeeze a trigger and put a bullet through an enemy's chest at 500 yards without using a scope. If he can do that, I won't fault him for being gay; if he can't, being straight doesn't get him any points and I can do without him.

On the other hand, I believe all people, gay and straight, should exercise discretion in the pursuit of their sexual objectives. There is a time and place for all thing, and the feelings of others should be considered. Gays should understand that their right to publicly display affection does not diminish the right of others to find such acts objectionable. I personally believe that sexual feelings should not be displayed in the workplace, be it a factory, an office or a military operations area. Further, I do not approve of public showings of affection other than holding hands and brief kisses. But that is just me and I am a little bit prudish.

I will give you the last word.

Oh, I almost forgot: Merry Christmas.

Actually, if you'd been smart enough (or brave enough) to post my whole response, you'd have seen where I said that I was trusted on the ship with a lot of private secrets, so I already knew who was gay and wasn't, as well as was the one that calculated the worksheets for the advancement exam.

Fail.

:lol:

"Trusted on the ship with a lot of private secrets.........."

badge_c.jpg

Stick to your day job.

Don't worry... I will. I'm quite good at it. Must burn your ass though... my wife and I getting $100k from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania taking care of people you'd rather see rot because they'll never be productive. have a nice night!

:eusa_boohoo:

Somebody has to take out the garbage.

Forum List

Back