Repeal of DADT and the Navy's "first kiss"...

Just like no one can help it if the terminally stupid seem to always be queer?

Got it.

That makes no sense at all. Lame insult without any sort of basis to play it off of.

"Without any sort of basis?"

:eusa_hand:

I have your posts.

:laugh:

Conservative humor! I get it!

xgPDT.png

Again, have no problem with repealing DADT, but I think commanders should still have the ability to request a discharge if an EM's conduct or emotional issues make him unfit for service.

The policy pre-1980 made sense. It left it to the discretion of commanders. So you couldn't have a "get out of the Army free" card by wearing a dress like Corporal Klinger, but it allowed you to get rid of the real problem children.

Oh. PFC Manning, the Wiki-leaker. He's now trying to claim his gender identity made him give up Army secrets.

Nice to see that the military is okay with the repeal of DADT..........
Hey..........it's nice to see that gay people can finally participate in Navy traditions!
So now being Gay is a "Navy Tradition"? :lol:

Hey did you hear about the Gay whale that was caught in the S.F. Bay? Yeah, it was biting the front ends off of Submarines and sucking all the Seamen out! :lol:

America has sunk to a new low when it thinks it needs fudge packers and carpet munchers to defend our nation. :evil:

People like to point to Europe as the model for faggots in the military.

But no European nation has fought a major war using outed homos.

So their effect on unit cohesion and combat moral during a time of major war is still untested.

Faggots? Sounds like somebody is a secret homosexual! Santa knows just what you want for christmas!
Right! Like all the Christian bashers are really Closet Christians! :D

I did 20 years in the Navy and I'm glad I retired well before it became acceptable for cock suckers and carpet munchers to come out into the open. Call me whatever you wish, this shit is just plain wrong.

No need to get defensive, assfucker.
Keep your filth in your own home, so that my children, wife and I don't have to be subjected to it.
Pier 12 Norfolk isn't Mardi Gras.
I would tell you to "go fuck yourself" too, but you probably already have.

Go wash up

Did you miss the part where the "first kiss" is a longtime Navy tradition? Did it bother you when it was straights that couldn't keep their "filth" in their own homes?

My first tradition after returning from sea for seven to eight months - in 20+ years in the Nav - was to hug the kids and the wife. Then the kisses. What "longtime Navy tradition" are you fucking referring to, asswipe?

The one of WESTPAC widows and adultery.

It's a sad pathetic day when our military has caved into this perverted nonsense. :evil:

You don't have to like it but that's the way it is from here on in. 50 years from now, the general society will be amused with those sentiments. I think society is already well on it's way. This picture proves it.

Last edited:
"Military Services in Europe?"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Israel doesn't have a choice: When you're surrounded by fanatical enemies, you give loaded guns to the deviants.

You've never worked with European military forces, I take it. Or else you'd have respect for what they can do...and have done.

I will chalk it up to ignorance on your part.

Yeah, you've probably played the Tuba in the Dutch Army Band.

I've never driven a team of Huskies either, but I'm sure it involves dog shit.

No, We've done several Joint Exercises with them and I have nothing but respect for them and their professionalism.

As I said, I will chalk your remarks up as nothing but ignorance.

>

While all services have policies/instructions on Public Displays of Affection, I remember the raffles returning to port on Navy ships and that the rules were relaxed on the pier when the ship returned to port. My wife was present multiple times when I returned from deployment, and even though she was active duty always wore civies when she met me at the pier or air station.

I understand PO Gaeta was in uniform because she was coming ashore, I glad that PO Snell had the presence of mind to wear civies for the return of her partner.

>>>>

America has sunk to a new low when it thinks it needs fudge packers and carpet munchers to defend our nation. :evil:

So their effect on unit cohesion and combat moral during a time of major war is still untested.

Faggots? Sounds like somebody is a secret homosexual! Santa knows just what you want for christmas!

Well... If you guys were real Christians, you wouldn't be so eager to judge. You guys are Sunday Christians... Yo go to church on Sunday and feel that gives you dispensation to judge others. That isn't how it works.

God will do the judging.. leave it up to him.

You've never worked with European military forces, I take it. Or else you'd have respect for what they can do...and have done.

I will chalk it up to ignorance on your part.

Yeah, you've probably played the Tuba in the Dutch Army Band.

I've never driven a team of Huskies either, but I'm sure it involves dog shit.

No, We've done several Joint Exercises with them and I have nothing but respect for them and their professionalism.

As I said, I will chalk your remarks up as nothing but ignorance.

OOOOOOO!!! I'm SOOOOOOO Impressed!

:lol:

"Joint Exercises......":eusa_clap:

:eusa_hand:

After you've actually come under live fire from an enemy, lemme know, missy.....

Until then, keep marchin' in the brass band.

Well... If you guys were real Christians, you wouldn't be so eager to judge. You guys are Sunday Christians... Yo go to church on Sunday and feel that gives you dispensation to judge others. That isn't how it works.

God will do the judging.. leave it up to him.

It's always amusing when queers suddenly find religion.

:eusa_clap:

Bravo.

Again, have no problem with repealing DADT, but I think commanders should still have the ability to request a discharge if an EM's conduct or emotional issues make him unfit for service.

They still do...regardless of sexual orientation.

The policy pre-1980 made sense. It left it to the discretion of commanders. So you couldn't have a "get out of the Army free" card by wearing a dress like Corporal Klinger, but it allowed you to get rid of the real problem children.

No it didn't. Pre 1980 policy was the same as post 1980 policy...all queers out.

Brief History of Gays in the Military

Oh. PFC Manning, the Wiki-leaker. He's now trying to claim his gender identity made him give up Army secrets.

Again, no. What he said was that he "leaked" in protest of the DADT policy. He's a douche. The DADT policy was certainly reprehensible and worth protesting over, but nothing is worth selling your nations secrets over.

>

While all services have policies/instructions on Public Displays of Affection, I remember the raffles returning to port on Navy ships and that the rules were relaxed on the pier when the ship returned to port. My wife was present multiple times when I returned from deployment, and even though she was active duty always wore civies when she met me at the pier or air station.

I understand PO Gaeta was in uniform because she was coming ashore, I glad that PO Snell had the presence of mind to wear civies for the return of her partner.

>>>>

We always had to wait until we got home or in the privacy of our vehicle to "properly" greet each other after a long deployment. It sure is nice that they get to do it with everyone else now if they want to.

Right, because that actually happens.

I did 20 years in the Navy and I'm glad I retired well before it became acceptable for cock suckers and carpet munchers to come out into the open. Call me whatever you wish, this shit is just plain wrong.

Well good riddance, you fucking idiot. Thankfully your generation will die off with time. You're a relic of the past.

I'll reserve my respect to real military men who don't give a shit about the sexual orientation of their fellow servicemen. You're nothing but a fucking whiner.

Last edited:

Right, because that actually happens.

Well good riddance, you fucking idiot. Thankfully your generation will die off with time. You're a relic of the past.

I'll reserve my respect to real military men who don't give a shit about the sexual orientation of their fellow servicemen. You're nothing but a fucking whiner.

I shit turds that have more brains than you do.:lol:

Forum List

Back