Repeal of DADT and the Navy's "first kiss"...

Hey stupid............yeah I did serve, from July 1982 until 1 Aug 2002, 20 years and also served in many different billets as well, from CBR warfare team member, to PRP program on FA-18's, as well as Security Force trained, and the last 2 tours that I had were BOTH independent duty billets that required command as well as overseas screening EACH, from serving on an MSC vessel to being LPO at Amarillo MEPS, with my boss all the way down in San Antonio, so yeah.......I did serve.

Additionally, you should also realize that the PUBLIC changes before the military ever will, which is why your statement about society not being ready is pure bullshit.

And..........if that's "semi fucking" on the pier, then almost every sailor who walks off the ship into the arms of a loved one is guilty of it.

Or...........is it only "semi fucking" when it's between 2 people of the same sex?

Go fuck yourself Warrior.

No need to get defensive, assfucker.
Keep your filth in your own home, so that my children, wife and I don't have to be subjected to it.
Pier 12 Norfolk isn't Mardi Gras.
I would tell you to "go fuck yourself" too, but you probably already have.

Go wash up

Did you miss the part where the "first kiss" is a longtime Navy tradition? Did it bother you when it was straights that couldn't keep their "filth" in their own homes?

My first tradition after returning from sea for seven to eight months - in 20+ years in the Nav - was to hug the kids and the wife. Then the kisses. What "longtime Navy tradition" are you fucking referring to, asswipe?

Nice to see that the military is okay with the repeal of DADT..........

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. — A Navy tradition caught up with the repeal of the U.S. military's "don't ask, don't tell" rule on Wednesday when two women sailors became the first to share the coveted "first kiss" on the dock after one of them returned from 80 days at sea.

Petty Officer 2nd Class Marissa Gaeta of Placerville, Calif., descended from the USS Oak Hill amphibious landing ship and shared a quick kiss with her partner, Petty Officer 3rd Class Citlalic Snell of Los Angeles. The crowd screamed and waved flags around them.

Both women, ages 22 and 23 respectively, are fire controlmen in the Navy. They met at training school and have been dating for two years.

Navy officials said it was the first time on record that a same-sex couple was chosen to kiss first upon a ship's return. Sailors and their loved ones bought $1 raffle tickets for the opportunity. Gaeta said she bought $50 of tickets. The Navy said the money would be used to host a Christmas party for the children of sailors.

2 women share 1st kiss at US Navy ship's return - US news - Life - Military - msnbc.com

Disgusting, but that's today's military.

If they really wanted to make a statement they should have had the First Tub o' Jello standing by and the First tear-away uniforms, and, and...

...excuse me...

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. — A Navy tradition caught up with the repeal of the U.S. military's "don't ask, don't tell" rule on Wednesday when two women sailors became the first to share the coveted "first kiss" on the dock after one of them returned from 80 days at sea.

Petty Officer 2nd Class Marissa Gaeta of Placerville, Calif., descended from the USS Oak Hill amphibious landing ship and shared a quick kiss with her partner, Petty Officer 3rd Class Citlalic Snell of Los Angeles. The crowd screamed and waved flags around them.

Both women, ages 22 and 23 respectively, are fire controlmen in the Navy. They met at training school and have been dating for two years.

Navy officials said it was the first time on record that a same-sex couple was chosen to kiss first upon a ship's return. Sailors and their loved ones bought $1 raffle tickets for the opportunity. Gaeta said she bought $50 of tickets. The Navy said the money would be used to host a Christmas party for the children of sailors.

2 women share 1st kiss at US Navy ship's return - US news - Life - Military - msnbc.com

The article doesn't mention all the sailors and officers who were sadly coughing behind their hand.

The article doesn't mention all the sailors and officers who were sadly coughing behind their hand.

Yeah...I'm sure there were LOADS.

Because they CANNOT stand to see other couples happy.

By the way...........does any of those who served in the military think that this is going to transition over to the various balls that each service has?

Well obviously, in some cases it will result in more balls and in some cases - such as this one - none at all.

Is this something you wish you could have done ?? French your boyfriend on Pier 12 at homecoming? "The military is OK" with this??

Shit man - society isn't.

Did you survey the military?

Tell ya what -

#1 powderman of Turret 1, helmsman, duty CDO, aft steering on a battleship is no place to fuck.

Sorry.

Keep the filth in your trailer/apartment. Don't semi-fuck on the pier for MSNBC.

Rude fucks.

What my junior enlisted's did in their off duty hours was there business, with the exception of drug use, alcohol abuse, or anything else they were cited for by the Norfolk PD

Keep your filth in the bedroom.

Hey stupid............yeah I did serve, from July 1982 until 1 Aug 2002, 20 years and also served in many different billets as well, from CBR warfare team member, to PRP program on FA-18's, as well as Security Force trained, and the last 2 tours that I had were BOTH independent duty billets that required command as well as overseas screening EACH, from serving on an MSC vessel to being LPO at Amarillo MEPS, with my boss all the way down in San Antonio, so yeah.......I did serve.

Additionally, you should also realize that the PUBLIC changes before the military ever will, which is why your statement about society not being ready is pure bullshit.

And..........if that's "semi fucking" on the pier, then almost every sailor who walks off the ship into the arms of a loved one is guilty of it.

Or...........is it only "semi fucking" when it's between 2 people of the same sex?

Go fuck yourself Warrior.

No need to get defensive, assfucker.
Keep your filth in your own home, so that my children, wife and I don't have to be subjected to it.
Pier 12 Norfolk isn't Mardi Gras.
I would tell you to "go fuck yourself" too, but you probably already have.

Go wash up

Petunia has a wife? I doubt it... he protests too much.

Homosexuality is not mentioned in the Constitution. It is silent on perversion, absurd and grotesque too.

Not bad looking gals, nice.

Indeed, they do not appear to have the prerequisite mustaches that are normally found on the genetically deviant:

111221-navy-homecoming-kiss-hmed-12p.grid-6x2.jpg

....but I really cannot tell....:eusa_whistle:

Homosexuality is not mentioned in the Constitution. It is silent on perversion, absurd and grotesque too.

Interesting....Heterosexuality is not mentioned in the Constitution either.

The Constitution is silent of hetero perversion as well.

Imagine that.

Nothing about Beastiality either.

I guess Petty Officer Susie Lovehorse will be mounted by a Palamino Stallion when the USS Pervert docks.

America has sunk to a new low when it thinks it needs fudge packers and carpet munchers to defend our nation. :evil:

Defense of the nation isn't a consideration. It's social engineering that's important. Whether the nation is defended or not is immaterial. Which begs the question. SHOULD the nation be defended? If this is the kind of people we are becoming, a culture of the grotesque, perverted and degraded, it is already sliding into putrification. The best thing to happen is to let it go and forgo defense for a nation whose people have ceased to care.

If you think we have sunk to a new low, you are misinformed. The Netherlands and Germany are already addressing cannibalism Germany as an issue of consenting adults sexual rights, the Netherlands as entertainment. We have a little bit to go before we get that far down, but we will get there.

Forum List

Back