Repeal Obamacare Period!

Shit can this miserable piece of legislation. GOP better get it right.
‘Repeal and Replace’ Becomes ‘Repeal vs. Replace’, by Chris Jacobs, National Review

Can you identify what is needed?
Private single payer plan...without federal government intervention. Or, you go all out like Social Security and have a national plan. Obamacare was doomed to failure as it tried to please all sides. It must be all of one thing...or all of the other.
The ACA dealt with insurance.

I have peeps that cannot obtain medical care and many cannot obtain mental health care. Further, SSDI gives them the runaround and makes it impossible for them to get the help they need. Can the GOP solve that?

I live in a red state and they, like the Democrats, have proven they are incapable of solving this issue. The GOP can fix that?

GOP has never wanted to fix it and still doesn't. They lied about that while they were sabotaging ObamaCare and thus harming US citizens.

Like the OP, they really don't care who dies.

For those who don't know, I suggest you look up who pays for your congress persons health care insurance. And, remember the idiot tee potty ass who threw a fit when he learned he would have to go without ObamaCare for a month? Remember that he said no one should go with out health care insurance but then voted against his own constituents getting affordable health care insurance?
OMG...people will die without massive, bloated, corrupted, federal programs to save them. How did people survive from 1787 until 2008 without Obamacare.

‘Repeal and Replace’ Becomes ‘Repeal vs. Replace’, by Chris Jacobs, National Review

Private single payer plan...without federal government intervention. Or, you go all out like Social Security and have a national plan. Obamacare was doomed to failure as it tried to please all sides. It must be all of one thing...or all of the other.
The ACA dealt with insurance.

I have peeps that cannot obtain medical care and many cannot obtain mental health care. Further, SSDI gives them the runaround and makes it impossible for them to get the help they need. Can the GOP solve that?

I live in a red state and they, like the Democrats, have proven they are incapable of solving this issue. The GOP can fix that?

GOP has never wanted to fix it and still doesn't. They lied about that while they were sabotaging ObamaCare and thus harming US citizens.

Like the OP, they really don't care who dies.

For those who don't know, I suggest you look up who pays for your congress persons health care insurance. And, remember the idiot tee potty ass who threw a fit when he learned he would have to go without ObamaCare for a month? Remember that he said no one should go with out health care insurance but then voted against his own constituents getting affordable health care insurance?
OMG...people will die without massive, bloated, corrupted, federal programs to save them. How did people survive from 1787 until 2008 without Obamacare.

They didn't and it's still an issue.

What exactly is a "private single payer plan?
You pay for own health care insurance from the private sector.

Forum List

Back