Reparations happy hour invites white people to pay for drinks

What a great marketing ploy, you get people into your bar, you get other people to pay for their drinks, a success for the business. I applaud the idea.

Those who are NOT racist never call r
What a great marketing ploy, you get people into your bar, you get other people to pay for their drinks, a success for the business. I applaud the idea.

Until the dumbasses start losing money then it won't be very profitable enow will it,

Oh that's right the bar owners have to " BUY" the booze first.

Those who are NOT racist never call r

Until the dumbasses start losing money then it won't be very profitable enow will it,

Oh that's right the bar owners have to " BUY" the booze first.

The bar owners are getting paid to make drinks, they have people coming into the bar to spend money on drinks, that’s the way business works, the bars are coming out ahead money wise.

You're down with race-based events?

Democrats never change.

Wow, I’m a Democrat? Most the time I am being accused of being a Republican.

This is what happens when you vote for Ron Paul.

I voted for Ron Paul?

Democrats never change.

However you self identify, it's as someone who supports race-based functions.

I see nothing wrong with marketing and capitalism, if you want to rent my establishment for an event, wedding, Christmas party, business function a group function, pay me and I’m going to rent it. I’m a business I earn money.

Democrats never change.

However you self identify, it's as someone who supports race-based functions.

I see nothing wrong with marketing and capitalism, if you want to rent my establishment for an event, wedding, Christmas party, business function a group function, pay me and I’m going to rent it. I’m a business I earn money.
Cool.

th

Willing to pay for their drinks but not rub elbows and drink with them... how enlightened they have become.

I bet they also demand no wall along the border but have walls around their homes.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Whites aren't refusing to rub elbows. Whites are prohibited from the bar during black happy hour.

th

Willing to pay for their drinks but not rub elbows and drink with them... how enlightened they have become.

I bet they also demand no wall along the border but have walls around their homes.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Whites aren't refusing to rub elbows. Whites are prohibited from the bar during black happy hour.

th

I see... Reverse racism. Whites can't be there but they're expected to pay for the drinks.

*****SMILE*****

Democrats never change.

I voted for Ron Paul?

Denying it only makes you look more guilty.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Democrats never change.

I voted for Ron Paul?

Whatever, I wanted Kasich.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Democrats never change.

I voted for Ron Paul?

Whatever, I wanted Kasich.

Kasich is a Democrat. Everyone knows that. Even the Democrats know that.

I voted for Scott Walker.

Forum List

Back