Reparations happy hour invites white people to pay for drinks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
ā€˜Reparations Happy Hourā€™ Invites White People to Pay for Drinks
In Portland, Ore., organizers of the ā€œReparations Happy Hourā€ invited black, brown and indigenous people to a bar and handed them $10 bills as they arrived, a small but symbolic gift mostly funded by white people who were asked not to attend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What else would you expect from degenerate leftist whites they are more pathetic than those who aren't white. They're weak and weak minded. They won't wake up until their own bs slaps them in their own faces. They're that stupid.

In Portland, Ore., organizers of the ā€œReparations Happy Hourā€ invited black, brown and indigenous people to a bar and handed them $10 bills as they arrived, a small but symbolic gift mostly funded by white people who were asked not to attend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What else would you expect from degenerate leftist whites they are more pathetic than those who aren't white. They're weak and weak minded. They won't wake up until their own bs slaps them in their own faces. They're that stupid.
Pay for the drinks, and then leave the country

• Banned
Talk about patronizing, wow !

I just can't wait until these morons get blow back so hard they regret ever thinking this. Because those who are doing this are nothing but WHITE SUCK UPS WHO ARE TO FKN STUPID TO REALIZE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE THIS DUMB, OF COURSE THE SITUATION WILL BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF. ............

What non white would turn down " free drinks" even if they aren't against whites. These whites seriously are worse than any darker skinned person who thinks this because these idiots are severely indoctrinated, severely weak minded and are such coward they can't even stand up for their own culture and history. WHITE COWARDS, who you can bet HATE TRUMP.............. these are the only loons who act like this......

ANTIFAS
RADICAL FEMINIST
LEFTIST
PC
on, and on..

DOWN THE WHITES, DOWN THE WHITES......BUT OH DON'T YOU DARE SAY SOMETHING TO ANYONE THAT ISN'T WHITE

HYPOCRITAL ........ N. ...............TS.

This is proof that Portland seems to have more than their fair share of dumb fucks.

If I stay in the sun----I get FRECKLES-------can I go to Portland-----call myself a SPOTTY PERSON OF COLOR---
and get the 10 bucks? Do I have to use it to buy drinks?

Hey, it's a great idea.

The Regressives can keep dividing us by skin color, and they can assuage their intense White Guilt, all at the same time. A real win-win for 'em.

Sounds good.

If I stay in the sun----I get FRECKLES-------can I go to Portland-----call myself a SPOTTY PERSON OF COLOR---
and get the 10 bucks? Do I have to use it to buy drinks?
What did you say, Spot?

th

Willing to pay for their drinks but not rub elbows and drink with them... how enlightened they have become.

I bet they also demand no wall along the border but have walls around their homes.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Hey, it's a great idea.

The Regressives can keep dividing us by skin color, and they can assuage their intense White Guilt, all at the same time. A real win-win for 'em.

Sounds good.

They are the first ones in the room that notice skin-color and the first ones to focus on our differences instead of what we have in common.

i woulda just showed up with a couple bottle of Thunderbird or MD 20 20 .

Forum List

Back