Reparations For Blacks Proposal.Does This Include Rachel Dolezal?,What About Jews & Italians?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
If the left starts bringing this up, how will they handle the argument regarding, hey, if we have to pay for what blacks went thru in the 1700's/1800's,,well what about what the Jews went thru in the 30's/40's?,,and weren't many of our ancestors slaves back in the Roman Empire Days? weren't Italian slaves tortured or forced to battle big cats in front of screaming crowds back in the Roman Empire days?
And what about Rachel Dolezal? will she be demanding her check for 15,000.00 being she is black?
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

oh, and who is supposed to pay for this? white people who are not related to all of those slave owners?

I will happily pay reparations to anyone I have previously enslaved.

The rest of you can go to hell.

I will happily pay reparations to anyone I have previously enslaved.

The rest of you can go to hell.
i think we should hand a check to all irish people because of what they went thru during the potatoe famine

what about people like Michael Jackson? wasnt he part white?

There is no need to discuss this idea, it's stupid and not worth talking about.

Reparations? For what? Not for slavery, which is generations in the past; yet, when considering Jim Crow and the efforts by the conservatives to whine loudly about Affirmative Action, which not only benefited people of color, but women too, there is some merit in considering all those who suffered, and continue to suffer hate and fear, ought to receive some consideration.

However, if the consideration is a check, I would oppose that. But let's be clear, the glass ceiling has been broken through at the last election, and the H. or Rep. has a duty to keep their promises and pass legislation to create training for 21st cenury jobs, increase the minimum wage, close the wages gap, and expose the hate and fear promulgated by the election of trump.

Reparations? For what? Not for slavery, which is generations in the past;

The Democrats started a war to preserve it. Let them pay.

yet, when considering Jim Crow

A game created by Democrats. Let them pay.

and the efforts by the conservatives to whine loudly about Affirmative Action, which not only benefited people of color, but women too,

Created unconstitutional protected classes against the Equal Protection Clause.

However, if the consideration is a check, I would oppose that. But let's be clear, the glass ceiling has been broken through at the last election, and the H. or Rep. has a duty to keep their promises and pass legislation to create training for 21st cenury jobs, increase the minimum wage, close the wages gap, and expose the hate and fear promulgated by the election of trump.

Abject nonsense.

and the efforts by the conservatives to whine loudly about Affirmative Action, which not only benefited people of color, but women too,

Abject nonsense.

Wow, another expository post by another member of the reactionary right worthy of a Pulitzer. It's amazing how convincing, how concise and how telling 'billy" can be when he puts his mind to it.

Rachel Dolezal goes full Black face for sentencing for welfare fraud by pretending to be Black. She got a plea deal for 120 hours of community service as her punishment.

190405-rachel-dolezal-ew-431p_8479f49a2c8c211b286a5dbac8cbf3ed.fit-1240w.jpg

If the left starts bringing this up, how will they handle the argument regarding, hey, if we have to pay for what blacks went thru in the 1700's/1800's,,well what about what the Jews went thru in the 30's/40's?,,and weren't many of our ancestors slaves back in the Roman Empire Days? weren't Italian slaves tortured or forced to battle big cats in front of screaming crowds back in the Roman Empire days?
And what about Rachel Dolezal? will she be demanding her check for 15,000.00 being she is black?
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
The proposal is doa. It is nothing more than bait ment to get STUPID blacks to vote Democrat.

Since everyone was an immigrant in this country, and even the colonists were mistreated by Great Britain, then aren't we all victims?

And if we are all victims, then who is going to pay The Reparations?

And if you pay Reparations, shouldn't the $21 Trillion spent by The US taxpayer be deducted from any reparations anyone receives?

Abject nonsense.

Wow, another expository post by another member of the reactionary right worthy of a Pulitzer. It's amazing how convincing, how concise and how telling 'billy" can be when he puts his mind to it.

TRANSLATION: "I cannot factually oppose Billy's post. I must go and punish myself."

Abject nonsense.

TRANSLATION: "I cannot factually oppose Billy's post. I must go and punish myself."

LOL, you truly are stupid, and an ass. Grow up, billy, and go back and get a high school diploma.

Abject nonsense.

LOL, you truly are stupid, and an ass. Grow up, billy, and go back and get a high school diploma.

:auiqs.jpg:

Ri-iiiiiiight.

Forum List

Back