Reparations As A Matter of National Security

It was Democrats that wanted slavery, it was Democrats that fought to keep slavery, it was Democrats after slavery abolished that terrorized blacks, so reparations should be from Democrat voters paid to any black person that was a slave to a Democrat.....

Hate to tell you this fool, but the Democrats of the 50s and 60s are the Republican party of today.

No, they aren't....that lie was old decades ago....the democrat party has been and still is the party of racism.....the Republican party has no affinity for racism.....the democrat party wouldn't exist without racism...all of it's core groups from La Raza...you know, the race, to the NAACP, the Congressional Black Caucus, the Black Panthers.....all racists, all democrats...all core groups of the democrat party...the party of racism.

Brother Beau brings up an interesting argument for Reparations, that states that it should be done, not only as a matter of morality, but it's now a matter of national security.

Russia, and our enemies abroad, has found the one that is guaranteed to tear this nation apart, and they've been successful at it. So for the sake of national security, reparations has to happen.

Your thoughts...?

My parents were immigrants, why should I pay anything when neither I nor my ancestors did anything wrong? Your “brother” needs a shave.

It was Democrats that wanted slavery, it was Democrats that fought to keep slavery, it was Democrats after slavery abolished that terrorized blacks, so reparations should be from Democrat voters paid to any black person that was a slave to a Democrat.....

Hate to tell you this fool, but the Democrats of the 50s and 60s are the Republican party of today.

The democrat party is currently committing racist acts against Asian Americans in this country as a political party, denying them entrance to our elite Universities....the democrats are resegregating college campuses, everything the democrat party is doing today is based in racism...a racism that goes back to the days of slavery, jim crow and the kkk.

Democrats of the 50s and 60s are dead or very old.

My parents were immigrants, why should I pay anything when neither I nor my ancestors did anything wrong? Your “brother” needs a shave.
I didn't have a damn thing to do w/the Holocaust, but my tax dollars are going to Israel for that cause.

It's part of being a part of society.

There were slaves in the 50s and 60s????????? 1950s and 1960s?????????

No, they aren't....that lie was old decades ago....the democrat party has been and still is the party of racism.....the Republican party has no affinity for racism.....the democrat party wouldn't exist without racism...all of it's core groups from La Raza...you know, the race, to the NAACP, the Congressional Black Caucus, the Black Panthers.....all racists, all democrats...all core groups of the democrat party...the party of racism.
giphy.gif

Brother Beau brings up an interesting argument for Reparations, that states that it should be done, not only as a matter of morality, but it's now a matter of national security.

Russia, and our enemies abroad, has found the one that is guaranteed to tear this nation apart, and they've been successful at it. So for the sake of national security, reparations has to happen.

Your thoughts...?

How 'bout we ship your freebooting asses back to Africa, as a matter of "national security"?

I didn't have a damn thing to do w/the Holocaust, but my tax dollars are going to Israel for that cause.

What did you do with your 40 acres, mule, and the extra 2/5s????

And my tax dollars go to paying for inner cities ineptitude. As far as Israel, they are a necessary ally in a chaos zone known as the Middle East. We get something for our monies. Those monies aren’t for reparations for the Holocaust. False equivalency. Thanks for showing your proud antisemitism, Marky

Your thoughts...?

No, we arent giving you any money, so quit begging. Get a job you bum.

What did you do with your 40 acres, mule, and the extra 2/5s????

Mark would rather live in Africa than the US it seems. You live in the greatest country in the world but want more reparations? Idiot.

Your thoughts...?

You're not really a negro, right?

Your thoughts...?

Maybe not but he is definitely a Jew hating Democrat, who just exposed himself. He is probably Omar’s husband and brother.

Your thoughts...?

Maybe not but he is definitely a Jew hating Democrat, who just exposed himself. He is probably Omar’s husband and brother.

All kidding aside, Omar looks like she can handle the cucumber and get her lips down to the base

You can tell someone from public education because they repeat what the Democrats tell them to say. They have no original thought at all.

Forum List

Back