Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) is in hospice

"He was an exemplary public servant w/ the conviction to reach across the aisle to get things done. I was privileged to serve w/ him on the Armed Services Cmte & work together on campaign finance reform. My thoughts are w/ his loved ones" - Jason Chaffetz

"He was a Republican and a staunch conservative, but he often worked with Democrats, and won their affection. He supported the Iraq War in 2003, but was troubled by the human cost. He was one of President Donald Trump’s most outspoken critics within the GOP, and his death after a long illness leaves an unfillable hole in Congress.

That sounds a lot like a certain senator from Arizona who died recently, but it’s not John McCain—it’s Representative Walter Jones of North Carolina"

Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) is in hospice at his Farmville home, according to local NBC affiliate WITN.

Jones, 75, has reportedly been struggling with an illness serious enough that he hasn’t been able to cast votes on the House floor since September. He has served in Congress for 24 years.

Rep. Walter Jones In Hospice.
You are black, so maybe you can tell me. Why are so many black democrat women so fucking fat?

Can you please tell us? Tried to figure that out my entire life. Is it something with their glands?
They eat a lot of skrimps and lobsta.

Forum List

Back