Rep. Thomas Massie Destroys John Kerry During A Congressional Committee Hearing On Climate Change

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Former Secretary of State John Kerry and Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., had a heated exchange Tuesday over Kerry's education and climate change. Massie 'took Kerry to school'. :p

Kerry, there in Congress to testify abut Climate Change, seemingly questioned the Science degrees of the President's advisors

Massie asked Kerry if he had a 'science degree' from Yale.
-- Kerry declared he DOES.

Massie asked Kerry if it was a POLITICAL degree.
-- Kerry responded by saying 'YES', that it's a Political SCIENCE degree.

Massie then asked Kerry how one gets a Bachelor of ARTS in POLITICAL Science.

Kerry responded back by saying it is a LIBERAL Arts Education.
-- Evidently a VERY LIBERAL Arts education.

Massie then responded to Kerry by saying,

“So, it’s not really science. I think it’s somewhat appropriate that somebody with a pseudoscience degree is here pushing pseudoscience in front of our committee.”

:lmao:

John Kerry clashes with Rep. Thomas Massie on his college degree, climate change: ‘Are you serious?’

Like the little kid who can't think of a come-back until long after the confrontation, Kerry later tweeted about Massie:

“It’s almost as if someone said, ‘Congress has hit rock bottom’ and Massie replies with ‘hold my beer’”

Massie responded by teaching Kerry he should not 'poke the bear' by tweeting by saying:

“It’s almost as if someone said, ‘No one has less knowledge of science, a higher opinion of himself, and a bigger carbon footprint than Al Gore’ and Kerry replies ‘hold my champagne, I’m going to testify as a 'climate change expert'.”

Bwuhahahahaha...... :lmao:

there are those who talk shit then there are those who get shit done!

:yourpointsmile:

Kerry has TALKED shit his whole life while for the most part suckling off the teat of the Heinz fortune. :p

Yup. Mr. Heinz was a staunch conservative and I'd bet he turned over in his grave when his idiot wife married that leech.

Oh and how does he compare Political Science with real science??

You can't cure stupid.

350 million years ago, 97 percent of fish died due to climate change, my friends, according to science

Former Secretary of State John Kerry and Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., had a heated exchange Tuesday over Kerry's education and climate change. Massie 'took Kerry to school'. :p

Kerry, there in Congress to testify abut Climate Change, seemingly questioned the Science degrees of the President's advisors

Massie asked Kerry if he had a 'science degree' from Yale.
-- Kerry declared he DOES.

Massie asked Kerry if it was a POLITICAL degree.
-- Kerry responded by saying 'YES', that it's a Political SCIENCE degree.

Massie then asked Kerry how one gets a Bachelor of ARTS in POLITICAL Science.

Kerry responded back by saying it is a LIBERAL Arts Education.
-- Evidently a VERY LIBERAL Arts education.

Massie then responded to Kerry by saying,

“So, it’s not really science. I think it’s somewhat appropriate that somebody with a pseudoscience degree is here pushing pseudoscience in front of our committee.”

:lmao:

John Kerry clashes with Rep. Thomas Massie on his college degree, climate change: ‘Are you serious?’

Kerry is a pseudo-intellectual.

Even GWB had a higher GPA and the bed wetters insist GWB is an idiot.

Yup. Mr. Heinz was a staunch conservative and I'd bet he turned over in his grave when his idiot wife married that leech.

Oh and how does he compare Political Science with real science??

You can't cure stupid.

Yes you can...

jumpagainsttrump.jpg

Does Massie think Yale gives away Pseudoscience degrees?

Perhaps he thinks that Political Science is a Pseudoscience?

I'm not sure. Whoever he is playing to, he thinks they're stupid. He's probably right.

It is certainly not one of the actual sciences where Massie has his degrees.

Did Kerry claim he had a Bachelors of Science Degree?

Massie: Isn’t it true that you have a science degree from Yale?

Kerry: A bachelor of arts degree.

Massie: Is it a political science degree?

Kerry: Yes, political science.

Massie: So how do you get a bachelor of arts in a science?

Kerry: Well, it’s a liberal arts education and degree, it’s a bachelor.

Massie: Okay, so it’s not really science. So I think it’s somewhat appropriate that someone with a pseudoscience degree is here pushing pseudoscience in front of our committee today.

More moronic false narratives. But what else have you got?

Does Massie think Yale gives away Pseudoscience degrees?

Perhaps he thinks that Political Science is a Pseudoscience?

I'm not sure. Whoever he is playing to, he thinks they're stupid. He's probably right.

Gives away?

No... they sell them. To rich Hollywood libturd kids.

Forum List

Back