Rep Steve King talks to ILLEGAL

Yeah Hazelnut , no 'Queens Subject 'blood flowing in my veins . By the way , I am 100% native American !!

ok , so now there's corruption in the USA as if that's the issue . Talk about trying to change the subject ehh Luddley ?? Then she wants to talk about where I've been in my 65 years so she makes more assumptions . Read the article please and I can get more articles on Mordida and corruption in lawless Mexico . By the way , start a thread on the LAWLESS USA and I'll contribute to it but yer just trying to change the subject of this threads info .

Rep King lied when he said Mexico is a lawless country.

Just as it would wrong to say the entire US is lawless just because there are crimes here.

MEXICO is lawless , corrupt from top to bottom , check out their murder rate and Mexico is rated as one step above Argentina in corruption , if I recall correctly. I'll try to get info but Steve King was correct .

Paul...what a little bitch. No balls.

King, on the other hand, has got a stone pair. Not afraid to lay it all out for this Anchor Baby while being recorded on video.

ok , so now there's corruption in the USA as if that's the issue . Talk about trying to change the subject ehh Luddley ?? Then she wants to talk about where I've been in my 65 years so she makes more assumptions . Read the article please and I can get more articles on Mordida and corruption in lawless Mexico . By the way , start a thread on the LAWLESS USA and I'll contribute to it but yer just trying to change the subject of this threads info .

Rep King lied when he said Mexico is a lawless country.

Drug cartels committing mass murder rampages, threatening cops & journalists and leaving bodies without heads on the streets isn't "lawless" enough for you?

I just watched the video on the news.

I knew that King could lie like that but wow, Rand Paul should take up foot racing cuz he done skedaddled his lying self right on outta there. One bite outta that burger and he was on the run!

Now, to be fair, that's what Repubs always do when faced with those tough, "gotcha" questions. They RUN.

:lmao:

Are you deaf as well as stupid? She's the one who said she had to go and ran off like the chicken shit wetback she is.

I knew that King could lie like that but wow, Rand Paul should take up foot racing cuz he done skedaddled his lying self right on outta there. One bite outta that burger and he was on the run!

Now, to be fair, that's what Repubs always do when faced with those tough, "gotcha" questions. They RUN.

I saw that earlier....i had no idea Rand could move so fast. It's like he saw that coed he kidnapped in college a route room.

And King? Lol..."You sure do speak some good English there, Missy"

Scrape the jizz out of your ears howey. She's the one who said she had to go.
And he grabbed his beer to keep the beaner from running off with it.

Hey Synthaholic, if you read the article, she didn't say that she was born in the U.S.; she said she came over the border at age 11, with her mother. She's an illegal immigrant.
ALL established nations have the right to control/police their borders and subsequently determine who may or may not enter. If you're told you can't enter, go back to your own country and fix it.
As for the native americans on post, I have a smidgeon of Chippewa/Ojibwe in me and know you will probably complain about all the European foreigners that came here. The North American continent was populated by a myriad of tribes, who themselves migrated to this continent via the Bering Strait, but who did not establish a cohesive nation and thus others migrated here. France, England, Spain, Russia, China, India and others, all have border control and require passports or to apply for entry. If denied, you can't come in. If your native nation is in turmoil, get together with others and....FIX IT!

My bad. I thought you guys were referring to King.
But did you see the mexican chick run off when she couldnt answer Kings questions?
I bet she hasn't moved that fast since crossing the Rio Grande.

Its a common tactic for certain types to try to change issues , topics , subject or what ever . They started talking Rand Paul when obviously the thread title says Rep. Steve King . Its just a common tactic of certain type people as they try to avoid the topic or issue !

Last edited:

Are you deaf as well as stupid? She's the one who said she had to go and ran off like the chicken shit wetback she is.

First, it was Paul who ran from the camera first.
Second, it was King who said he had an event and had to leave. He ran away AFTER Paul did.
Third, she's not a "wetback". She was brought her at age 11.

how's it going LUDDLY ?? The name that best fits the ILLEGAL woman is , an Illegal on USA soil .

Last edited:
woman , girl was illegal , shouldn't have been there on USA soil asking questions .

Aren't you glad that no one said that to your ancestors?

Hey!...dope!!! Listen! I am tired of hearing this ignorant kind of statements.

MY ancesters came here legally, went to work and didn't sponge off the system, wanted to be American. They learned English, respected the law, did not fly the flag of the country they left. They praised the USA. They respected the USA.

Times were different back then. The country was growing very fast and we NEEDED WORKERS TO WORK THE FACTORIES. Now, we have 20%(or more) unemployment and there are a hundred standing in line for the same job and here in California, illegals are a large part of that line.
Mexican news papers and rags at the news stands read, in Mexican, "come to the US and get free money. Come and get whats rightfully yours". They go on to elaborate on all of the gov. hand outs that are available. It makes me sick.
Back during the industrial revolution, we needed workers badly but now immigration illegal or legal(yes, I am for stopping all immigration) only drive down wages, benefits, worsen working conditions and drive up working hours.
We do not need them now.

Forum List

Back