Rep. Rashida Tlaib Was Paid $85K by Soros & Failed to Disclose It

Why don't you watch the 60 Minutes video where Soros himself discusses his childhood in Hungary
as a helper for Nazi Jew hunters? George Soros Interview On 60 Minutes
Hey, Eric! Thanks for that clip. I've never seen it or even knew of its existence. I guess that we view it differently, though. Had you been in Soros' shoes at that age, what would you have done? The current phase among Soros critics is that he joyfully went about his confiscation duties when he should have confessed his ethnicity and died faceless among the millions. So I ask what you would have done to stay alive at 14 when your choice was to stay hidden or else? I read this as a man being honest about a time and event none of us has experienced. Evidently you read this as heartless. But I really appreciate you bringing this forward. Thanks again.

Hey, Eric! Thanks for that clip. I've never seen it or even knew of its existence. I guess that we view it differently, though. Had you been in Soros' shoes at that age, what would you have done? The current phase among Soros critics is that he joyfully went about his confiscation duties when he should have confessed his ethnicity and died faceless among the millions. So I ask what you would have done to stay alive at 14 when your choice was to stay hidden or else? I read this as a man being honest about a time and event none of us has experienced. Evidently you read this as heartless. But I really appreciate you bringing this forward. Thanks again.
Hey, Bull...you are offering a scenario in which the choice of young George Soros was to assist Nazis in hunting down
Jews or die. I'm not aware he faced such a dilemma and I'm not aware Soros made that claim (either help Nazis or die).
A government official was bribed by Soros' father to take on George as his supposed Christian godson so the chances of Nazis hauling him off to death camps was nil.

Last edited:
Hey, Bull...you are offering a scenario in which the choice of young George Soros was to assist Nazis in hunting down
Jews or die. I'm not aware he faced such a dilemma and I'm not aware Soros made that claim (either help Nazis or die).
A government official was bribed by Soros' father to take on George as his supposed Christian godson so the chances of Nazis hauling him off to death camps was nil.
Eric, his chances were only nil if he wasn't caught. Perhaps that is why his Godfather took him on his rounds of confiscation, to protect his identity. How much do you know about those times?

Just as soon as unions et al are also declared not to be people.
Too bad fail trickle down economics and the citizens United decisions make this all the more possible. If you dont like billionaires fixing the govt to their liking, grow a spine, stop subsidizing them, reform campaign finance, stop giving your crew and the pumpkin in chief a free pass. This wont happen though because the right runs on dishonestly stoked fear of boogeymen. It's the criminal illegals, it's the criminal thugs, it's the criminal antifa, it's the welfare queen, it's the Hollywood elite, it's the 2spooky clintons, it's the soros billionaire. Did I get them all? All these things are oppressing the disenfranchised white man. Hohum. The boogeymen cometh.

Eric, his chances were only nil if he wasn't caught. Perhaps that is why his Godfather took him on his rounds of confiscation, to protect his identity. How much do you know about those times?
Oh, good point. Maybe he should have shot several Jews in the head to show he himself wasn't a Jew though to be honest
identifying Jews for the Nazis all amounted to the same thing, Those Jews all wound up dead.

Soros didn't mind turning other Jews over to the Nazis for a one way trip to their death camps because it meant he himself would be above suspicion even though there is no evidence at all he was under any suspicion anyway.

Did he have to work with his fake godfather helping to identify Hungarian Jews? That isn't clear at all.

Oh, good point. Maybe he should have shot several Jews in the head to show he himself wasn't a Jew though to be honest
identifying Jews for the Nazis all amounted to the same thing, Those Jews all wound up dead.

Soros didn't mind turning other Jews over to the Nazis for a one way trip to their death camps because it meant he himself would be above suspicion even though there is no evidence at all he was under any suspicion anyway.

Did he have to work with his fake godfather helping to identify Hungarian Jews? That isn't clear at all.
Wait a minute. Where does it say he turned in other Jews? I better go back and re-read the hit piece.

Forum List

Back