Pelosi refuses to meet with Angel Families

I would be shocked if Pelosi even acknowledged the terrible loss these families have suffered. I have written before about the Democratic concept of "acceptable losses" and Angel families would fall into that category.

These are the families who have had members slaughtered by Illegal Aliens and wanted to discuss it with her.

She refuses even to acknowledge these victims.

WATCH: 'Angel families' impacted by illegal immigration protest at Nancy Pelosi's office — and she refuses to meet with them
Wait a minute! Isn't "Women for Trump" the org in the news today? Something about Cohen paying $50K start-up fees back in 2015 to organize at Trump's request?

Mr. Cohen is old news. Everyone knows that he made a deal with Mueller to lie his ass off about President Trump so he can avoid prison.

The gentleman has no credibility

Nancy Pelosi really did say that these deaths were bearable and an acceptable price to pay for the enrichment of immigration.

Now that she is not travelling .......:muahaha:

she should have lots of spare time, to do the right thing and meet with Angel families...

It is really Pelosi's job, to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for her actions.

In other words. speak to the Angel Families, go to Officer Singh's funeral out in California, speak at Kate Steinle's gravesite, explain their inexcusable actions to their victims.

That's where Dukakis failed in the past, he didn't even beg forgiveness from the relatives of Willie Horton's victims.

In other words. speak to the Angel Families, go to Officer Singh's funeral out in California, speak at Kate Steinle's gravesite, explain their inexcusable actions to their victims.

That's where Dukakis failed in the past, he didn't even beg forgiveness from the relatives of Willie Horton's victims.

Back in the 80's people in general and most politicians were polite.
Whereas today, it's like Deathrace 2000 in 2019.

My prince, I missed the list of those who DID attend those funerals. Can you post yours?

Political courage can be defined many ways, but perhaps the best is to do that which is right even if that is the last thing you want to do. Nancy, this is your chance to have a "shining" moment-either with the families or with the wall.

Political courage can be defined many ways, but perhaps the best is to do that which is right even if that is the last thing you want to do. Nancy, this is your chance to have a "shining" moment-either with the families or with the wall.
How come you don't advise Trump to have a 'shining moment'?

The Angel families would probably tear her a new asshole for her stance on the wall.

If I were her I wouldn't see them either. It would kinda suck to be told the truth.

These are the families who have had members slaughtered by Illegal Aliens and wanted to discuss it with her.

She refuses even to acknowledge these victims.

WATCH: 'Angel families' impacted by illegal immigration protest at Nancy Pelosi's office — and she refuses to meet with them
50091204_2457583057589638_736250006914203648_n.jpg

Forum List

Back