Rep. Pete King urges Trump to quit tweeting and focus on getting the job done

I agree that what needs to be done is what should be the top priority, but I don't think that he should walk away from social media completely. To me, he should still check in every now and then with those who support him.

God bless you and him and his fan base always!!!

Holly

....this is so true

Trump is obviously welcome to tweet his flabby azz off, but he owes it to the American people to actually work and simply show up once in a while, maybe put away the golf clubs and forget about Mara Largo for two secs?

btw, King is a hardcore teabagger........

Source: New York Daily News

Rep. Pete King (R-N.Y.), a staunch President Trump supporter, on Sunday urged the commander-in-chief to "stop making unforced errors," like posting bizarre tweets and conducting free-wheeling press conferences.

"I agree with 90% of what he's doing. But, maybe slow down on some of the tweets and just focus on getting the job done," King told John Catsimatidis on "The Cats Roundtable" radio program on AM 970 in New York.

Rep. King urges Trump to quit tweeting and get job done

His Tweets get his message out and around the LSM. No way will he quite Tweeting.

He'd get the job done sooner if the Dems weren't obstructing everything.

The Dems should be worrying about 2018 which is right around the corner.

1. Only a fucking loser would use the term Teabagger at this late date.

2. Rep King is in the House of Representatives where bills START. If TRump isn't moving fast enough, than let KING put forth a bill that does something that he "agrees with" and "get the job done".
Only a fucking loser would use the term Teabagger at this late date

they are teabaggers,wear the term proudly teabagger
Only faggots talk about teabagging
I see. And you just spoke of that. LOL

....this is so true

Trump is obviously welcome to tweet his flabby azz off, but he owes it to the American people to actually work and simply show up once in a while, maybe put away the golf clubs and forget about Mara Largo for two secs?

Rep. Pete King (R-N.Y.), a staunch President Trump supporter, on Sunday urged the commander-in-chief to "stop making unforced errors," like posting bizarre tweets and conducting free-wheeling press conferences.

"I agree with 90% of what he's doing. But, maybe slow down on some of the tweets and just focus on getting the job done," King told John Catsimatidis on "The Cats Roundtable" radio program on AM 970 in New York.

His Tweets get his message out and around the LSM. No way will he quite Tweeting.

He tweets because he is bat shit crazy. No one in there right mind in a position like President of the United States of America would lay themselves open to so much criticism with so much downright stupid tweets.

Tweets are so time consuming after all. I'm amazed he finds time to issue executive orders, appoint cabinet members, hold rallies and 75 minute news conferences and boink Melania.
Well, he sure as fuck failed to find time to have a Constitutional lawyer vet that EO that was overturned.

....this is so true

He tweets because he is bat shit crazy. No one in there right mind in a position like President of the United States of America would lay themselves open to so much criticism with so much downright stupid tweets.

Nah. He Tweets to get his message out to the people.

Tweeting gets his true message out there and he doesn't have to depend on the media.

The media that twists whatever he says and like you is always looking for anything negative.

Pretty smart for a guy you think is batshit crazy. LMAO

....this is so true

The media will attack him all day, every day, no matter what he does.

There is no downside to tweeting.

The upside is that he gets his side out past the vile media.

Forum List

Back