Rep message pop-ups.

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
For the last few days, when I rep someone, the little box that says thank you for repping joe blow, may you get repped in return still pops up, but there is no text in it. even the button to close it has no text. Anyone else, or is my java messed up?

I've had no problems. Using Chrome (latest version)

Mine is fine as well. Try Chrome, like Ropey mentioned.

Thanks all. I run Firefox on Linux here. I remembered an update to Java the other day that seemed to coincide with the problem. I checked for more updates and sure enough, there was a bug fix update. I applied that and restated my browser and I'm good to go.

I could use a couple more tests, though :D

Thanks all. I run Firefox on Linux here. I remembered an update to Java the other day that seemed to coincide with the problem. I checked for more updates and sure enough, there was a bug fix update. I applied that and restated my browser and I'm good to go.

th

:D

Feel free to use me! :lol:

Positively of course!

Forum List

Back