Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene Has Huge Primary Lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's MTG who is unhinged. She's a screwball.

If she's an unhinged screwball, then what does that say of the rest of DC? You know, all those good, "normal" pressed suit politicians who all meet in secret diningrooms you'll never see sipping $15 martinis and eating $450 steak dinners you pay for that have never made a dime profit on their own for themselves in their lives who have been doing such a bang-up job running our country so well for years?

I guess you just LOVE the status quo with crooks running our nation rather than any real change for the better.

Why are you posting about one congressman and not talking about so many democrats that cheat the market by insider trading?...one MAGA guy???? my point still stands...the intrenched from both parties are corrupt and I really don't think you care...why is that?....
I've stated many times I really don't like ANY politicians.

Biden is OLD and really 'out of his league' for holding the office of POTUS.
Trump is also OLD, and 'not fit for the job" of POTUS.
Both have continued to divide our Nation.
I'm holding out hope that NEITHER of them runs for POTUS in 2024.

All of those cheaters need to be fined, and way more than the current fine of $250. Why do politicians enter Politics with a wealth of X, and then after due time, their wealth jumps to 10X, or 20X, etc.
Why, they are ALL corrupt.

I was questioning your claim about "No MAGA Trump republican is on that list"
You said there were NONE,
I stated Brooks, you want more.........Marshall, Crenshaw, Banks, and others.
Your claim of NONE are MAGA Trump republican, is complete bullshit?

I've stated many times I really don't like ANY politicians.

Biden is OLD and really 'out of his league' for holding the office of POTUS.
Trump is also OLD, and 'not fit for the job" of POTUS.
Both have continued to divide our Nation.
I'm holding out hope that NEITHER of them runs for POTUS in 2024.

All of those cheaters need to be fined, and way more than the current fine of $250. Why do politicians enter Politics with a wealth of X, and then after due time, their wealth jumps to 10X, or 20X, etc.
Why, they are ALL corrupt.

I was questioning your claim about "No MAGA Trump republican is on that list"
You said there were NONE,
I stated Brooks, you want more.........Marshall, Crenshaw, Banks, and others.
Your claim of NONE are MAGA Trump republican, is complete bullshit?
Trump did a great job of bringing us out of a recession that Obama couldn't in 8 years...inner city dwellers were finding good paying jobs and the economy was rolling up till covid hit...don't you remember?...

If she's an unhinged screwball, then what does that say of the rest of DC? You know, all those good, "normal" pressed suit politicians who all meet in secret diningrooms you'll never see sipping $15 martinis and eating $450 steak dinners you pay for that have never made a dime profit on their own for themselves in their lives who have been doing such a bang-up job running our country so well for years?

I guess you just LOVE the status quo with crooks running our nation rather than any real change for the better.
ALL politicians are Crooks and therefore Corrupt.
I despise MOST of them, I'm sure there are a few honest ones, but those honest ones eventually get a taste of corruption and use their power for evil.
Every fucking one of them.

Potential for what? Psychiatric commitment?? She is a loon. She has no understanding of, or respect for the Constitution and the fundamental rights of Americans

She is a disgrace to congress.

While I don't support disenfranchising anyone, she has a point -- Democrats fuck up a state, then move to another state and vote the same way they did to fuck up the new state.

We all need politicians who are willing to compromise and do what is best for the people not the party.

But those Profiles in Courage are a thing of the past
Can you show me a Democrat who does what is best for the people? Because most of them do what's best for the party, then sheep like you insist it's best for the people.

Trump did a great job of bringing us out of a recession that Obama couldn't in 8 years
Did you forget where the economy was in 2009?
History shows that Obama improved the Economy in his 8 years.
Your next job will be to find some FAKE statistic to undermine the success of Obama..............GO...........in 3.......2........1...........

Trump continued the success until the pandemic.
trump promised 4% 5% or even an easy 6% GDP growth, and trump, just like Obama, NEVER had a calendar year of 3.0 higher GDP growth.
You next job will be to dispute this FACT. ^^^^^^^ and claim trump actually did get 3% calendar year when in FACT he didn't. in 3.......2.......1..........

You're up.

Can you show me a Democrat who does what is best for the people? Because most of them do what's best for the party, then sheep like you insist it's best for the people.
Nope, and I can't show you a (R) either.
They are ALL corrupt and do what is BEST for themselves, NOT the people.

Did you forget where the economy was in 2009?
History shows that Obama improved the Economy in his 8 years.
Your next job will be to find some FAKE statistic to undermine the success of Obama..............GO...........in 3.......2........1...........

Trump continued the success until the pandemic.
trump promised 4% 5% or even an easy 6% GDP growth, and trump, just like Obama, NEVER had a calendar year of 3.0 higher GDP growth.
You next job will be to dispute this FACT. ^^^^^^^ and claim trump actually did get 3% calendar year when in FACT he didn't. in 3.......2.......1..........

You're up.
Don't give me that crap...I was alive back then and paying attention...I had a business that was failing until Trump put his economic plan into effect....Obama and Joe Biden were horrible for America and now Joe is back at it....ruining the lives of hard working Americans....

Negative, she's not near as self-serving as Flyin' Ted is.

The dems (and RINOs) best get used to her, she will have the job as long as she want's it. ;)
She's a moron which is how GOP leadership likes 'em. No brains, no policy initiatives, just as long as you're a Trump asseater you're in.

She'll have the job as long as she wants it is right. She doesn't have enough brains to do anything else.

Don't give me that crap...I was alive back then and paying attention...I had a business that was failing until Trump put his economic plan into effect....Obama and Joe Biden were horrible for America and now Joe is back at it....ruining the lives of hard working Americans....
What were you doing wrong making your business fail?

or, what specifically to Obama do that you want to blame your failed business for?

Be specific. What did Obama do to fail your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back