Rep. Liz Cheney Brought to Tears by Standing Ovation in Her Home State of Wyoming

Killed an old man sitting on his porch?... you think that was smart do ya?.... With known terror watch list people coming across the border?.... and just what two "major" pieces of legislation are you talking about?...
Killing terrorists is smart. Sadly.

You got me on the legislation. It’s 3 pieces not 2:
- Infrastructure bill
- Energy/Health/Tax Reform Bill
- Microchip Bill

Liz Cheney deserves a Congressional Gold Medal for her courage and service and for putting Country over party despite great personal and political cost.

If she ran for POTUS she'd get my vote.
I don't know about that.....because she is very very con-servative in most things...but I very much admire her spine when faced with the insane and thuggish trump cult.

NAZIs....yes, I get it. You cheer on NAZIs over American veterans.

If a Girl Scout kicks your ass......hurray Girl Scouts.
If a gay midget kicks your ass....he sounds like a great guy to me.
If a "nazi" makes you cry extra hard when they kick your ass......bonus!!!

She did sell her soul and lie, douchbag.
She figured you Trump asseaters would wise up after his coup attempt where he got people killed in the process.

She underestimated how much you cultists are in love with that shitbag.

God bless her and her pure heart. She has achieved so much and fought so hard for the American people.

On Sunday, Rep. Liz Cheney, 56, received a standing ovation at the groundbreaking ceremony for Mineta-Simpson Institute at Heart Mountain Interpretive Center in Powell, Wyoming.

The foundation who built the facility "shares the legacy of Heart Mountain, where over 14,000 people of Japanese descent were incarcerated during World War II." The facility was built in honor of politicians Al Simpson and the late Norm Mineta.

Among the crowd members were Simpson, Mineta's widow, and Cheney's father, former Vice President Dick Cheney, 81, who served under President George W. Bush. As the crowd stood and applauded Cheney, tears came to her eyes.
They only allowed supporters to that event.. It was a sham and a set up to make it look like Wyoming supports this traitor. We do not....

Her campaign is in full crisis mode today.

The only murder that was committed on Jan 6 was by a capitol cop under Pelosi's direction, who summarily executed an unarmed, female veteran, Ashlii Babbitt for trespassing. Try again liar.
You try again, idiot. She was warned to back off, was trying to break into the House chambers to attack members of Congress. She listened to Trump & ended up dead because of it.

Trump should be indicted & charged with manslaughter.

The only murder that was committed on Jan 6 was by a capitol cop under Pelosi's direction, who summarily executed an unarmed, female veteran, Ashlii Babbitt for trespassing. Try again liar.
Where's your evidence that Pelosi ordered that woman to be executed, screwball?

Forum List

Back