Rep. Kucinich (D). Good looking wife...dumb as a box of hammers.

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
Rep. Kucinich sponsored a Bill to have President Obama pull ALL troops out of Afghanistan within 30 days.....it obviously failed.

Now the question is....didn't he get the memo on the troop deployment back in 2001 thus negating his dumb fuck "war powers" reasoning?

but his wife is a cutie!!!! I wonder ......I definately see "Dominatrix" written all over that.
0828_kucinich_wife.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm supporting the communist Kucinich, but, HE'S RIGHT! The "war powers" IS clear in the Constitution.

And the Hobbit's wife ain't that great-looking either.

I can't believe I'm supporting the communist Kucinich, but, HE'S RIGHT! The "war powers" IS clear in the Constitution.

Sorry Wao...you're WRONG. The House and Senate passed a law AUTHORIZING the troop deployment until such time as the mission is completed. EVERY single time the Congress authorizes funds for the war in A'stan...the law is RENEWED!! :lol:

You're certainly looking pretty feminine there Grump....we know that avi picture of you is a little dated but you need a shave. :lol:

Sorry Wao...you're WRONG. The House and Senate passed a law AUTHORIZING the troop deployment until such time as the mission is completed. EVERY single time the Congress authorizes funds for the war in A'stan...the law is RENEWED!! :lol:
An "authorization" is NOT a declaration of war...it's just approving the formalities and all those little details of military force.

Not the same thing.

An "authorization" is NOT a declaration of war...it's just approving the formalities and all those little details of military force.

Not the same thing.

war hasn't been declared since december of 1941. yet we had how many deaths in vietnam, korea, iraq 1 and 2?

Not the same thing.

Wrong again Wao....read the Afghanistan Use of Force Resolution ... then get back to me on the fine points....:lol: and FYI...the War Powers Act doesn't just apply to declarations of war.....read that act...then tell me where you went wrong.

Last edited:

Not the same thing.

war hasn't been declared since december of 1941. yet we had how many deaths in vietnam, korea, iraq 1 and 2?

Korea and Viet Nam were both longer than 90 days but the War Powers Act wasn't in force then. Thus the President could do whatever he wanted with the military.

Not the same thing.

Korea and Viet Nam were both longer than 90 days but the War Powers Act wasn't in force then. Thus the President could do whatever he wanted with the military.

how has this war been carried out for longer than 90 days?

Not the same thing.

No, he couldn't. He still needed a declaration of war from Congress before he could invade a sovereign nation.

Of course that didn't stop him, but it's still the truth.

how has this war been carried out for longer than 90 days?

The Congress passed a Resolution authorizing the President to use military force in Afghanistan and Iraq thus waiving their rights under the War Powers Act. Every time a funding bill comes before Congress authorizing money for the 2 conflicts the authorization from Congress given to the President to use military force is renewed.

No, he couldn't. He still needed a declaration of war from Congress before he could invade a sovereign nation.

Of course that didn't stop him, but it's still the truth.

Tell that to the Koreans and the Vietnamese....

Not the same thing.

Wrong again Wao....read the Afghanistan Use of Force Resolution ... then get back to me on the fine points....:lol: and FYI...the War Powers Act doesn't just apply to declarations of war.....read that act...then tell me where you went wrong.
I know what the WPA is...I'm arguing its constitutionality, not whether or not the current ME wars we're engaged in are within the War Act or not.

I'm arguing that people like Kucinich, Paul, et al. are right in the fact that the War Powers Act and all the "authorizations" by Congress because of this Act are unconstitutional, due to Article 1 Section 8.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back