Rep. Greg Casar protests Texas Law that bans water breaks.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Is Greg Casar the bravest man in Washington?

It takes real bravery to stand up to tyrants like Greg Abbot, the governor of Texas who recently signed into law a ban on heat and water breaks in Texas.

He lead a hunger and “thirst strike” at the Capitol….for 9 hours. He got his vitals checked every hour in the 80 degree heat.

IMG_3956.jpeg

This could be the turning of the tide. Is it time to dump the GOP and join with fighters like Casar, who are standing up for workers’s rights?

Even Matt Walsh cancels Greg Abbot:

What say you?

Now, in case you are wondering about the actual law that was passed that banned water breaks…well…it turns out there is no such thing whatsoever. It was merely a law that said local cities and municipalities cannot overwrite state law, so that state labor laws are even everywhere in Texas. And no where in this law is there a word about ”heat breaks” or “water breaks”, much less “banning” them.

But let’s not let these inconvenient facts prevent us from venerating the bravery of Mr. Casar.

Is Greg Casar the bravest man in Washington?

It takes real bravery to stand up to tyrants like Greg Abbot, the governor of Texas who recently signed into law a ban on heat and water breaks in Texas.

He lead a hunger and “thirst strike” at the Capitol….for 9 hours. He got his vitals checked every hour in the 80 degree heat.

View attachment 810367

This could be the turning of the tide. Is it time to dump the GOP and join with fighters like Casar, who are standing up for workers’s rights?

Even Matt Walsh cancels Greg Abbot:

What say you?

Not sure, but I see something kinky going on there.

kinky.jpg

Huh? Where? .Hopefully in a dormant,.rural area.

Just one story. Out west it's pretty common to do the highway road work at night in desert country. Sometimes it looks like you're driving up on a UFO landing, lol.

Casar is a drama queen. It seems that his love of attention causes him to do all kinds of gimmicky shit. I don't think people that are this in love with themselves will ever be able to represent others

do you say and feel this way about trump?
No, even though it definitely could apply. I think Trump is the exception. He says and does weird shit, but he is very patriotic and has a tremendous capacity to work and solve problems. I'll take him over any of the subpar Democrats. We need some more Republicans to put this Marxism bullshit to rest.

No, even though it definitely could apply. I think Trump is the exception. He says and does weird shit, but he is very patriotic and has a tremendous capacity to work and solve problems. I'll take him over any of the subpar Democrats. We need some more Republicans to put this Marxism bullshit to rest.

everyone lies but trump....i swear how dense are you ? you bitch about someone being what trump has proven himself to be?

everyone lies but trump....i swear how dense are you ? you bitch about someone being what trump has proven himself to be?
Trump...4 years as a Politician. Joe...50 years as a politician. In a real-life Joe would be low minor league living in a lower middle-class neighborhood at best. Nothing wrong with that. It's just that he is not that good as a political leader. The founding fathers at the time believed that people would go into federal politics for a short time. This is the corruption that has defined our potential ending. For outsiders infected the government over a period of time.

Trump...4 years as a Politician. Joe...50 years as a politician. In a real-life Joe would be low minor league living in a lower middle-class neighborhood at best. Nothing wrong with that. It's just that he is not that good as a political leader. The founding fathers at the time believed that people would go into federal politics for a short time. This is the corruption that has defined our potential ending. For outsiders infected the government over a period of time.
4 yrs as a politician, 78 indictments....Biden, 50 yrs....zero indictments....I think Trump is doing it wrong

Trump also leads Biden in the number of indictments and Biden had a 50 year head start!

Now, in case you are wondering about the actual law that was passed that banned water breaks…well…it turns out there is no such thing whatsoever. It was merely a law that said local cities and municipalities cannot overwrite state law, so that state labor laws are even everywhere in Texas. And no where in this law is there a word about ”heat breaks” or “water breaks”, much less “banning” them.

But let’s not let these inconvenient facts prevent us from venerating the bravery of Mr. Casar.

The state law does not state anything about water breaks but since the state does not offer protections like water breaks to the workers the state is saying local governments can't step in and allow it.

There is no defense here. While it does not specifically state water breaks are banned, it overrules laws that require them.

Employers can now ignore the local laws that required them.

And you felt a need to defend that.

Forum List

Back