Rep. Diane Watson (D.-Calif.) at Town Hall Meeting Says Opponents are "Trying to see

It's funny how the only people that ever bring race into discussion are Democrats and black people....

Rep. Diane Watson (D.-Calif.) at Town Hall Meeting Says Opponents are "Trying to see that the First President who looks Like Me -- Fails"

I am getting a little ticked off with the ridiculous comments coming from our elected officials on both sides of the aisle over health care reform. The latest comments to raise eyebrows came from Rep. Diane E. Watson (D-Calif.) last night during a town hall meeting at Wade AME Church. She claimed that "those opposed to health care reform are attempting to destroy a president "who looks like me." Her exact words were, "They are spreading fear and they're trying to see that the first president who looks like me -- fails."

Of course, she wasn't through putting her foot in her mouth. She went on to praise the healthcare system in Cuba, and apparently the Cuban revolution itself. She deliberately chose to ignore the fact that the people living in Cuba are living under communist rule and they are technologically years behind the United States. It's amazing that the left is mysteriously silent on this racial dig, but they landed like a ton of bricks on Republican Rep. Lynn Jenkins who mentioned the "great white hope" in her comments at a town hall meeting in Kansas. Sorry, but this is ridiculous and counterproductive on both sides of the aisle.

http://blackpoliticalthought.blogspo...town-hall.html

Your source for a daily dose of conservative commentary on social and political issues from an African American

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I can't believe that this woman is a represetative, a member of Congress. I can't believe we elected a person who sounds like her.

She loves Fidel Castro...'He was one of the brightest leaders I've ever met'

She is a birther! She said, 'A country who has elected someone from Kenya and Kansas'.

Hey--when all else fails for democrats-- throw out that race card.:clap2:

When will we admit that there are those who play the "Race Card" Card?

I am getting a little ticked off with the ridiculous comments coming from our elected officials on both sides of the aisle over health care reform. The latest comments to raise eyebrows came from Rep. Diane E. Watson (D-Calif.) last night during a town hall meeting at Wade AME Church. She claimed that "those opposed to health care reform are attempting to destroy a president "who looks like me." Her exact words were, "They are spreading fear and they're trying to see that the first president who looks like me -- fails."

Essentially a true statement - many ARE just trying to hang a black-eye on Obama.

Essentially a true statement - many ARE just trying to hang a black-eye on Obama.

I'm sure there are, but it's far from the majority, and I'm astounded that the folks labeling everyone who oppose this as such, don't see the negative effect it's having on their credibility.:confused:

I'm sure there are, but it's far from the majority, and I'm astounded that the folks labeling everyone who oppose this as such, don't see the negative effect it's having on their credibility.:confused:

we really don't have any hard numbers on how many are just trying to hang a black-eye on Obama. And how many of those are motivated just by the fact that he is black .... or how many are doing it just because he is a Democrat .... or how many are doing it just because someone they like told them to ..... or how many are doing it because they are so very satisfied with their own health plan that they don't want to risk rocking the boat ... or how many are doing it because they don't think it is worth the money .... or any other reason.

But racists typically aren't that hard to spot - and when you call them on their racism they like to squeal like little girls, "YOU'RE PLAYING THE RACE CARD!"
Pretty funny actually.

Cuban Health Care, what demoscum want to bring to the USA

hospital_floor.jpg

mattress.jpg

Moonbattery: Cuban Healthcare Realities

Forum List

Back